ok bye.

should i leave

• Total voters

_Spatch_

First Step
Well, I had all my good things in my ender chest, and i lost a bunch of cool stuff.
Bye for (probably) ever

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Well, I had all my good things in my ender chest, and i lost a bunch of cool stuff.
Bye for (probably) ever
Nooo don't leave ;( It will get better! :)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Everyone else lost their stuff too unfornately, so we all have to earn it back in some way. I’d be happy to give you some money to spend on ah to buy some gear. :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You didn't leave when you had no items to begin with. Why leave now? You play to have fun. But no one can force you to stay. Whether you leave is up to you, if you do I wish you luck on your next journey.

YourGamer

Iron Miner
You didn't leave when you had no items to begin with. Why leave now? You play to have fun. But no one can force you to stay. Whether you leave is up to you, if you do I wish you luck on your next journey.
You are so right, i'm speechless.

Ready4L

Stone Miner
Bye for (probably) ever
some here lost 3 god sets, around 15 god apples, god swords, god bows, 2 stack eperals, strengths potions, over 30 dia block and a lot more.
spend around 80k on all of that. Wanted to quit this server

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Bye for (probably) ever

Please don't leave! Yes, I know we had cool stuff in our ender chest. But think of it positively: You can get more upgraded stuff.