Admin Application and Detection Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katinumiox

First Step
I have two reasons why i would like to be requited as a moderator or admin.

First : I play earthgames a lot. I will be able to catch hackers more often because of how much i am online.

Second : I have an idea for anticheat, you might find interesting.

OE BOT
Hello. Im typing regarding concerns of the recent anti - cheat that was implemented into earth games and then taken out shortly after. I have always been interested in catching hackers, and after a lot of time and research, I have finally came a conclusion, that you could use to catch hackers dead in their tracks. I call this, OE bot, here is how it works.

Like any other bot, an npc will be generated to follow the player, but instead of just getting a few specs of proof, this new prototype will capture the amount of hits the player does from 3 different ranges: inside the player, 1 block away from the player, 3 blocks away from the player.

Range

Range will be captured in a specific way. Any activity of hit detection from farther away of 3, will be added to the “suspect” category. The way this machine works is that depending on how suspicious the player is, it will be put in 1 of 3 groups: “Legit”, “Suspect”, and “Most Likely”.

Speed

Speed is captured in CPS, or Clicks Per Seconds. Anything over equal to or above 15. is put in the suspicious category.

Categories

After each player has been grouped, they will be tested over and over about 30 times an hour. They will be tested on speed and range. If they get the same results over and over, they will be temp banned for 7 days (a week) as a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.