ChairCrusher Donation Box! Help ChairCrusher back to prestige 3!

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Hello, prison players!

Before the maintenance update, ChairCrusher gave us the best profit shop on the server as of his prestige 3. However, when the hard drive on the server crashed, that reset all our ranks back to A. Needless to say, ChairCrusher is now set back at a lower level. He has managed to make it back to prestige 2 so far, which helps keep his shop higher than prestige 1 prices. If we want to make a better profit off our mined resources, though, I believe it would be in our best interest to help ChairCrusher back to at least prestige 3.

If you would like to donate, you can either "/pay ChairCrusher" or you can use my Saddle Shop /pw's donation crate to donate as much as 100k at a time!
My saddle shop is represented by the saddle on the /pw menu.
lHoWl5o.png

The donation box is located next to the chest specifically set for the purchasing of saddles, as shown here:
hfUtsnU.png

Thank you for your consideration. Merry Christmas! :)

NOTICE: If you do /pay AgentIllusion73 for this, I'm most likely not going to be able to send money to ChairCrusher with this method.

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
If he is getting donated, how come we can't get donated? Plus, those who ask for (x)money doesn't always get what they want.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker