1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Should Cobwebs be removed in /warp end?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Squidz, Dec 28, 2017.

?

Do you think Cobwebs should be removed from /warp end?

1. Yes...

74.5%
  2. No...

21.3%
  3. Not sure...

12.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHarris_

iHarris_ Tree Puncher

I very much dislike cobwebs in the end because I have died countless amount of times when I pvp due to cobwebs. I can see why you think the /warp pvp and other player warps would be the answer but /warp end is the most popular pvp area because there is usually a lot more room than /warp pvp to fight people in and the other problem is with player warps is that there is people that just spam their bows when they are in the “non-pvp zone.” I think cobwebs need to go so that the pvp would be a lot more fair :)

2. TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine Zombie Killer

TheNextHerobrine
    KitPvP Paladin
    I agree in the removing of these cobwebs. Some people in this thread are arguing that it's a good way to make money, but at the same time it is really annoying for any player who ends up in them.

As well, these cobwebs are completely different from the rest of the server. What I mean by this, is the rest of the server fighting zones are made for easy to PvP environments. I have seen maps submitted for the server, and get rejected for the simple fact that they used things like water over blue glass.

If we are too keep the cobwebs in these grounds at all, we should atleast give players the ability to use golden apples while trapped inside said cobwebs.

Anyways that all from me,

TheNext <3

3. Rellik PanDragon

Rellik PanDragon Tree Puncher

rellikpd
    Survival Premium
    <double post but can't seem to delete>

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rellik PanDragon

rellikpd
    Survival Premium
    I might add on to this, to say: Even if we do not turn the WHOLE end into a no build zone (because some people actually do hunt for endermen there) Might I suggest that a [Admin] or [Builder] build a nice pit facing "the usual pit" area... where everyone lines up. have this undestroyable. We could even go a step further and have a "Pit Building Contest" whom the winner would forever be immortalized with their name on a plague by the pvp-off line, or on the facing of the pit itself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    Cobwebs + PvP = Sticky situation!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    What about lava? XD

7. kroud

kroud Tree Puncher

iRyRy_YT
    Survival Ultra
    i think the cowebs its ok to play pvp in end i don't care for it sorry Squidoofs

8. kroud

kroud Tree Puncher

iRyRy_YT
    Survival Ultra
    *Cobwebs

9. chrisdundee

chrisdundee Tree Puncher

chrisdundee
    Survival God
    ?

10. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    I mean, is lava OK for PvP?

11. chrisdundee

chrisdundee Tree Puncher

chrisdundee
    Survival God
    You can't place lava at end so i'm not sure, but it can burn loot, slow people down whilst they're in it and be a huge disadvantage to people who aren't using fire resistance/gapples

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rellik PanDragon

rellikpd
    Survival Premium
    I would say, lava is ok only if its part of a defined pvp arena. I don't think any player should place or remove any blocks during pvp. unless there are pre-defined rules like... only standard blocks, water's ok, lava's ok. whatever is agreed on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    I agree.

14. berry cake

berry cake Tree Puncher

Sunbi
    Helper
    ...gr8 cobwebs I r8 8/8

Attached Files:

15. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    Cobwebs won't leave from the End, they always come back and again, and again, and again...

16. Eddard_smith

Eddard_smith First Step

SupremeMCxxx
    Survival God
    nah, the cobwebs are so fun, Traping people in them, then just killing them free loot its a pre good idea tbh

17. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    Kinda unfair, however.

18. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

New guy here. Haven’t had a chance to play this and am just checking out the forums.

Some solutions that come to mind is, 1. Using a sword you can cut up cobwebs in a second. Now there might be a “no breaking cobweb” flag that I’m unaware of but at face value, this seems like an answer.

2. Ender pearl out of the webs. Again there might be a flag that I’m unaware of but at face value, this is an obvious solution.

19. chrisdundee

chrisdundee Tree Puncher

chrisdundee
    Survival God

For your #1, Most of the time you are in cobwebs, you are falling down the cobwebs so it takes longer to break as you are in mid-air. Also even if you do break it, you probaby won't be stuck in just 1 cobweb but instead surrounded by them and you are going to be getting hit by on or more people whilst this is happening.

For your #2, You can't ender pearl in combat and there is a 15 second delay between pearls, so this is in no way an option.

20. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

Then play their own game. Cobweb them and hit them back. They have to be close enough for you to trap and hit them if they can hit you.

21. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    Don't even think about that, dude...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.