Factions Lottery

Lynn

First Step
So I got a cool idea for factions! A lottery! Its where people buy a 500 dollar lottery ticket
and everyone who bought one gets to be in the draw. The winner gets all the money. You can only buy 3 lottery tickets at a time.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Good idea, but...you can only buy 3 lottery tickets at ONE time? Or is it each day, weeks, hours, etc.. What would happen if example123 killed someone with a lottery ticket? Does it double his chances? Since it is only 500 dollars, what times would the lottery be up?

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Good idea, but...you can only buy 3 lottery tickets at ONE time? Or is it each day, weeks, hours, etc.. What would happen if example123 killed someone with a lottery ticket? Does it double his chances? Since it is only 500 dollars, what times would the lottery be up?
It should be once every hour or something similar. I think it should be one ticket per player, and players can only draw one time when the lotto is happening. The lotto would happen for around twenty minutes, after it ends one of the players earns the reward. All five hundred dollar tickets go into one big bin, and the player who wins is rewarded all money in this bin.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
It should be once every hour or something similar. I think it should be one ticket per player, and players can only draw one time when the lotto is happening. The lotto would happen for around twenty minutes, after it ends one of the players earns the reward. All five hundred dollar tickets go into one big bin, and the player who wins is rewarded all money in this bin.

Well thanks. Good ideas!