New Years Eve rank GIVEAWAY!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello, dear fellow players

Although Christmas is already over, the holidays (hopefully in most cases) aren’t. As I know there are some who do not celebrate Christmas or similar, don’t be sad because New Years Eve could be your chance!

Chance to win a rank worth <=$20 on Snapcraft! Please note that you can only win Snapcraft server ranks, meaning not outside Snapcraft or any items within the server.

Short Q’n’A

Why, you may ask yourself, does Guarde want to give away the only webshop coupon he owns?

That’s simple. However, I thought of lots to write so that I could add a tealdeer gag at the end. A year ago, on Christmas, our wonderful Owner @Maarten had gifted a webshop coupon to me out of pure generosity. I was surprised, and also flattered. However, there was a little problem… Never, ever would I break my own rule! The rule of “not buying a rank for myself on Snapcraft, kthx”. This may sound funny to you, but it’s actually serious business. Not really. *ahem*. I actually enjoy being rankless (apart from the Mod title), as many of you may know. Back to context, there was lil me now with a $20 webshop coupon that I wouldn’t use. So I thought: “why not let it get to waste and give it to others?” But I only wanted to make it fair for everyone. So, the idea of a giveaway came up. Here I am now, having written down a punch of bullpoop, I’m presenting to you the one and only, ONE of its kind, LIMITED E D I T I O N Snapcraft rank giveaway. Ye don’t wanna miss it.

tl;dr: I’m a generous person.

How do I enter?

Just post your username to this thread. That’s all. Really. … …But, you could give my channel a support hug around the subscribe button, when you’re at it.

When is the winner going to be announced?

It’s planned to be announced on the 31st of December. The winner will also receive a PM from me with the message that they won. They will be able to choose any Snapcraft rank from the webshop that is less or equal to $20. If the winner does not reply within a week, the coupon will be given to another lucky pancake.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
TGI_Dutchy <3

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Emmmmer

plzhelp

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
EpicAgentJ

Collie1121

Gold Miner
KonradMartyrdom

OP
OP
Guarde

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
LukeLovesBananas :-D
Could you give us a link to your channel?

Minecraft channel: GuardeYard
Animations channel: GuardWave
Channel where I watch videos and comment: Chopperdragon39
Channel where I upload videos of hackers but most of them are unlisted so you can't see them, all others are from years ago: Luffa

Or just search either of these names on YouTube.