Snap News (30 December 2017) BREAKING NEWS!

AshlandGaming

First Step
Hello.

This is AshlandGaming and you all are happy little pancakes. Anyway, our top story tonight.

AshlandGaming has been banned by Jedz for 7 days because of Hacking. Using very bad language, he got muted previously.

"Come on. Your server is full of primary school children. I hate it now. Learn to be professional. Many kids. It's really (BLEEP)"

"Ashland, do you really think that was the right way to behave?"

"WHO CARES? I will find another (BLEEP) prison server. There are hundreds out there. Everyone let me down on Snapcraft. Nobody cared. The staff are ignorant and they are meanies. Having blindness available to others. SUCH (BLEEP) YOU ARE!"

"Excuse me, but."
"(BLEEP) YOU. GO (BLEEP) YOURSELF. (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP)"

"ASHLAND! Calm down"

"NO YOU (BLEEP)!"

"Why did you do it?"

"I needed a break and didn't get one. Help me. Even Wikipedia gives breaks. Why can't you ban me if I consent to it? Oh, and by the way, I do not consent my personal data (IP address) on your databases. If you don't remove it, I will get the GDPR to. Remove my forum account. Remove everything from your servers. I do not consent to it"

Wow, he's sick.

Also, a play going very wrong. Chaos at the Ashland Enchanted play!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

AshlandGaming

First Step
Wat
You know you can appeal right?

Suck isn't a swear by the way. It is considered by people from the 1960s.

Anyway, I got tired of the server. I don't think it has much for me anymore. Half of the staff ignore. I've been a staff member (on a giant server) and didn't fail to answer players. Even if I was checking things on Discord for example, I could still see my Minecraft window.

Also, your staff are not very professional. LukeLovesBananas took the crap out of me when I was reporting a player.

The immaturity of the staff. Wow. Kicking other staff members for terrible reasons.

Also, the chat filter is so stupid. Who bans the H word, huh? You can't even say shock on the server.

I loved the community but the people who own it don't do much for it. Sorry.

And allowing custom enchantments to blind and wither players? Potion effects to slow them down? Seriously? And you also giving kits that are way too overpowering from ranks. Your loophole is /adlink.

This is all that I don't like. To be quite honest, I think the server is just a way of money instead of having fun with players.

Are you just going to consider this as a hate article or do something about things?

Why am I complaining? I might as well quit Minecraft for a long time. It sucks.

Goodbye!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Okay. You leaving is your opinion. However, here are some things to make up for the 'issues' you listed.

We ban the word 'hacker' from chat because we want players to /msg staff members about the cheaters. If it gets known about in public chat, it's more likely the accused player will toggle it off. The other reason for this is because it's pretty annoying, too.
If you find a word that does not belong into the filter (like hockey or shock), you can make a support ticket under "bug reports" or a suggestion thread for it to be removed from the filter.

I don't think most of the staff ignore you on purpose. They might be afk, or busy with other things. I, for example, try to answer as many question as I can.

When you believe a staff member is not acting the way they should, you can report them. Of course, nothing works without proof.

For the ranks, on the servers that I mostly play it's still easy to play without having one. I can say this because I do not own any donator ranks on the whole server. This might just be an opinion, but you get that you are able to kill or team up with a ranked player to be able to get the same loot?

I hope I could clear you up about some things. Goodbye.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Um...you can appeal.
If you leave, this is your own choice. But, good luck in your future IF you are leaving.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
If you have any issues with how the server is run or any particular staff you can of course message someone about it rather than just keeping it to yourself.

Themisto

Iron Miner