Not open for further replies.

xXApollo22

First Step
Global Level: 284 and rising
IGN: TopNinja
Discord: Apollo#8464
Snapchat: Wyatt-Allan

Who told you about Inferno? NineTurtles
What can you Contribute to the guild? i'm a very active player that will do as asked no questions about it i'm a avid grinder and would love to help the guild and better it.
Why do you want to join? I want to be one with the Inferno guild and help out.

What times are you online? i'm on from 10am to 12 am us west time.
When did you join snapcraft? I joined a year about july 25th.
How often are you online? i'm on all the time unless something come's up in real life.

Something about you? I'm a laid back chill guy that is willing to help anyone when needed.
Your strengths: Very adaptable to my surroundings not afraid to get up in the spot light.
Your Weaknesses: I'm not the best when it comes down to pvp but i try my best.

iPsychedelic_

First Step
Global level:200
Ign: iZeutral
Your gender: Male
Skype name (Optional):None
Discord id (Required):iZeutral#4757
Snapchat (Optional:Justins0401217

Who told you about Inferno?: NineTurtles
What can you contribute to the guild?: A helping hand, Help in pvp , and Building anything the guild needs.
Why do you want to join?: I heard it was a good guild And want to be the beast within. and support my fellow inferno~

What times are you online?: All The time
When did you join snapcraft?: 2011 or 2012 . . . Played for 5 years
How often are you online?: All the Time . . .

Something about me: My name is justin I'm very cooperative and easy going. I don't fight I love meeting new people would love to join.
My strengths: I have 1k Swords on survival I have a decent ammount of axes and I go in pvp when people need me and or if anything else that gang needs I'm there
My weaknesses: I am not always good at pvp But I can 1v1 and Will help a member in need any time and anyday

Sami Alcha

First Step
Apply for Inferno

Welcome to the application page for Inferno. Inferno has reached places we never imagined we would. And as we prefer quality over quantity everyone has to go through an application process to ensure we have nothing but great guild members!

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(INFERNO)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guild Information

We reached a #1 position on 2 out of 3 guild tops!
Our main focus is not on PvP, but we're not against it either. Many of our members are active in PvP. Our main focus, instead, is to build and expand a positive community within Snapcraft.
We have multiple guild homes which are free to use for every member.
We are currently a level 5 guild.
If you're a member of Inferno, you're also a member of our family.

What we offer:

A base which we keep expanding.
A private storage where every member can get a room.
A private grinder which can only be accessed by guild members.
A city where every member can get a plot to build any creation they'd like.
Possibilities to grow within the guild and reach higher levels.
A very friendly community.

What are we looking for?

Mature players
Active players
Donators (preferred, not required)
No hackers
Players with access to gmc (preferred, not required)
Creative minds
People who can follow the Snapcraft rules and still have fun!

Application template

Your global level
Your ign
Your age
Your gender
Skype name (Optional)
Discord id (Required)
Snapchat (Optional)

Who told you about Inferno?
What can you contribute to the guild?
Why do you want to join?

What times are you online?
When did you join snapcraft?
How often are you online?

Something about you
Your strengths
Your weaknesses
Global level: Lvl 59
Ign: KiwiandLea
Skype name NONE
Discord id: Elder-Sauce#9626
Snapchat: sami_alchakaki

Who told you about Inferno?: Dutchy
What can you contribute to the guild?: Building, helping... msg me or tp to me to see my builds, that the best and not large since im only a member that's lvl 59
Why do you want to join?: I love to be part of a group, love to help and teamwork makes the dreamwork... I won't let my teammates down.

What times are you online?: Everyday, from like 8:30 am or 9:30 GMT and stay on usually the whole day, depending on family plans and other realife plans
When did you join snapcraft?: Came on a year ago to play a bit of survival and some lucky block brawl, but then left Minecraft for fortnite. Now i'm back
How often are you online?: ALmost everyday, minimum 5 days a week. During schools, on the weekends and usually on weekdays too, I'm usually free

Something about me: I'm a 16 year old American/Syrian Boy that loves to work as a team and love to build.
My strengths: Building and helping
My weaknesses: Sometimes PVP and sometimes contributing a lot as in /fly and /setwarp and all that.. still don't have a rank... Don't have access to a credit card yet. working on it tho

Thank you for reading through this. I hope to see some great applications! I wish everyone the best of luck. Don't think you wouldn't be good enough for this guild! We are very flexible! Give it a shot and who knows... Maybe you'll become a member of Inferno!

NOTE!!:
We have recently made a change in our main form of communication. We used to have a Skype and Spack group, but now we use Discord. Discord is free to use. It can be used on Phone (app) and PC (app / Browser). Signing up is free! And if your application gets accepted but you can't make an account because your parents don't want you to, an account can be assigned to you.

Changelog:
January 15, 2018 4:35PM CEST - Changed main form of communication
January 25, 2018 6:34PM CEST - Added gender to application format
March 26, 2018 10:12PM CEST - Changed main form of communication

wissam3287

First Step
Your global level 91
Your ign YesNico
Your age 15
Your gender Male
Skype name (Optional) None
Discord id (Required) majic#8995
Snapchat (Optional) None

Who told you about Inferno? Sayalaya
What can you contribute to the guild? I love to enchant stuff. Make money to the guild. I am really good at making good sales. I can fly do i am capable of building and helping others
Why do you want to join? I need a purpose to continue i want to help inferno stay at the top
What times are you online? Monday to Friday and a bit on the other days
When did you join snapcraft? 2015 then left then joined again in 2017
How often are you online? usually 8 hrs sometimes less or more

Something about you English isn't my main language
Your strength Building Archery I love to help people
Your weaknesses Not much in pvp

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Global level: My global level is currently 90.
Ign: The77x7
Skype name (Optional): I can give if needed.
Discord id (Required): The77x7#1325
Snapchat (Optional): I can give if needed.

Who told you about Inferno?: I was once a member of Inferno and left to remain loyal to one of our Officers who got me started in Inferno.
What can you contribute to the guild?: I play frequently and I am currently a staff member. I constantly help players and enjoy engaging in projects with others.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I enjoy teamwork and a more personal community that this guild has given me in the past. We were all like a family and I enjoyed it deeply.

What times are you online?: My play schedule varies from day to day. I try to get on daily around 6:00 PM EST to at least 8:00 EST.
When did you join snapcraft?: I joined Snapcraft in 2013 when a friend invited me to play on the server,
How often are you online?: I get on daily and I am often playing on Snapcraft. I usually play for around 3-4 hours, which can change when school starts.

Something about me: I am currently a sophomore in high school and I enjoy projects.
My strengths: Building, teamwork, and communication
My weaknesses: I will sometimes have to leave when working with others to deal with player's situations since I am staff.

Nestren

Tree Puncher
Global level: 79

Ign: Nestren

Skype name (Optional): N/A

Discord id (Required): Anacade#4667

Snapchat (Optional): N/A

Who told you about Inferno?: Sam

What can you contribute to the guild?: I am a very good builder and am very active. I can build whatever the guild needs and wants.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be the best on the server! And being the best means being with the best.

What times are you online?: Mostly nights eastern time. Really anytime I'm free

When did you join snapcraft?: 2014

How often are you online?: Everyday.

Something about me: I am a fan of marvel and anime and I love to create.

My strengths: Building. I am very good and don't even have creative mode.

My weaknesses: PVP, I am not a pvper. I prefer to build and create not pvp.

3G_

First Step
Your global level: 88
Your ign: 3G_
Your age: 17
Skype name: N/A
Discord id: ColdStew#7651
Snapchat: N/A

Who told you about Inferno?
Being that Inferno is one of the most respected guilds on the server I have heard about it from multiple people, but what made me apply is when my friend Nestren was accepted and he spoke of all the perks that come with being a member of the guild. I don't think any other guild has such a vast amount of resources available for it's members.

What can you contribute to the guild?
I am dedicated. In the short time I have been on the server I have made many large accomplishments. I have started work on a 20+ sponge cactus farm, made over 3M, achieved level 88 (out of my goal of 100), killed over 40k mobs, got my beheading 3 sword, and a variety of other achievements. I want to use this dedication to contribute to keeping Inferno on the top. I have no problem working on projects for the greater good, small or large.

Why do you want to join?
I want to join because Inferno is simply the best. You guys provide a vast amount of opportunity and resources for your members. When I think of a player in Inferno I think of the best of the best. I think of someone who beat all odds and made their way to the top. I want to be one of those people. I want to not only be a part of the guild but I want to help it grow and become even better.

What times are you online?
I am online on the majority of nights. As I have school and work responsibilities to manage I usually just play when I have free time at night.

When did you join Snapcraft?
It's hard to remember off the top of my head but I'd say around two months. I have just over 4.5 days played in that time.

How often are you online? As I mentioned before I play around my school and work schedule but I am on often, my best guess would be around 5 nights a week.

Something about you: I want to go to UF in 2019 for Computer Sciences and become a Software Engineer.
Your strengths: I do well with tedious tasks such as enchanting, grinding, or building repetitive structures.
Your weaknesses: I don't like to explain, I like to accomplish my goal as efficiently as possible. This often means I do things on my own so I don't have to explain my reasoning. If I took the time to explain I could have people to help me see out my goal but I usually ignore that fact.

NameDesired

Tree Puncher
Your global level: 2
Your ign:
NamedDesire
Skype name: N/A
Discord id:
NameDesired#9553
Snapchat: N/A

Who told you about Inferno? I heard a advertisement by Sayalaya a while back and decided since I am starting to play a lot more, I would join a guild.

What can you contribute to the guild? I am a very great builder and I always love to help out one another.

What times are you online? I am online Eastern time zone. On weekdays, I am on from 4:30pm-9:30pm. On weekends I am online off and on but I say about 8am-8-pm

When did you join Snapcraft? My play time is TwoHours and FiftyOne minutes!

How often are you online? As I said, I am on at specific times but the times above are the times that mostly fits my schedule.

Something about you: I want to join the Air Force. I am currently at New Foundations Charter School HighSchool. I am very nice and open to people!

Your strengths: I am very good at building and mapping out areas. I also am very good at RedStone .

Your weaknesses I am not very good at Player versus Player because the type of laptop I play on.

This Is my application for Inferno!

iAve

Zombie Killer
Invite me back?

WeathermanSeve

First Step
Your global level: 18
Your ign: WeathermanSeve
Skype name (Optional)
Discord id (Required): I don't have one atm/I will not give out any contact information to people without acceptance for privacy reasons.
Snapchat (Optional):

Who told you about Inferno?: Saya
What can you contribute to the guild? A positive attitude and leadership qualities mainly, as well as resource gathering and what not.
Why do you want to join? It seems as if you have a rather powerful guild and I was recommended by Saya in chat.

What times are you online? There is no consistent time that I am online, but there will be points.
When did you join snapcraft? About a week or so ago, I mainly played PVP.
How often are you online? Maybe once a day, but it varies drastically.

Something about you: I am a music major and plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University.
Your strengths: PVP
Your weaknesses: Using guilds and etc

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Status
Not open for further replies.