1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Ad spam in gamechat

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by BrokthoStonehelm, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokthoStonehelm

BrokthoStonehelm Tree Puncher

BrokthoStonehelm
    EG VIP
    Hello Snapcraft staff,
    In EarthGames there is constant - and I mean constant - ad spam in the chat. It is extremely annoying. I understand you want people to vote and etc, but is it really necessary to constantly announce whenever a player buys some package or votes? Why even tell us when some random player gets lucky when voting or this or that. Nobody cares to start, and they certainly don't need to see this while in a pvp game, to be honest. It makes it so hard to pvp and play the game because you can hardly see the screen when an ad pops up every 5 seconds. I would like to suggest that we eliminate these ads from gamechat and restrict this to the EG lobby, where it doesn't affect the gameplay. If anyone else agrees with me, I'd like to hear your voices so something changes here. EarthGames is very fun, but this feature really is a drawback. Please do something to eliminate this.
    Thanks,
    BrokthoStonehelm

2. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    It is supposed to let people know that people are supporting the server.

3. TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine Zombie Killer

TheNextHerobrine
    KitPvP Paladin
    First, it allows players too know that these players are supporting the server. On Snapcraft this is just like having a rank tag. For me atleast, if I purchase a rank I want to display it proudly with that rank tag on my name. For some players it is the same way, being able to show I just voted for the server and helped it! As well, this helps the server with votes and sales. The (Sale, vote, or Rank purchase here) shows people that this is avaible. The constant of showing that you can get benefits by just voting for the server really helps the server. Anyways that's my view on it....

4. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    Perhaps create a post in Suggestions? (if there is one)

5. Legitmon

Legitmon Obsidian Miner

Legitmon
    Mod
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.