Special chat for PRO players?

Should there be a PRO chat channel for PROs?

• Total voters

BigBeast077

Tree Puncher
Hi, its BigBeast077

I'm a PRO on parkour and I thought it would be beneficial if all pros had access to a PRO chat channel. For example they could do /chat pro and they would be in the PRO channel.

Thank you,
BigBeast

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I don't see much pros on parkour. I only see 2 pros once in a while. Plus, it is a rank, so you'll have to buy it.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Na. I like it more with everyone talking to one another. :) If you want to talk to a group of individuals maybe we could add something like a group /messaging system.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I am on Parkour about all the time, I also have the PRO rank and I do not agree with the Pro chat. I feel as if we can either msg each other or we can easily talk in chat. With our nicks we can see each other simple. A lot of people ask for help also. With our ranks we can help them and some expect us to help and maybe we should. With a Pro chat I feel like it may take our focus off the main chat. Also with a Pro chat it could get out of control. I know a few rude Pros and they aren't the best of following chat rules. The chat would probably be spammed in a lot or someone could use it to say rude, offensive things to someone else who is Pro. Adding a Pro chat just gives staff something else they need to watch and make sure is appropriate.

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
If they add special chat for top ranks in parkour, What will happen in places like Prison,Skyblock,Factions or survival?