What is this?

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Ok, so, I had just gotten out of Kit PvP(Their was several hackers and I couldn't record them all by myself). Because of this I went to the hub and /staffed to find a staff member to assist me if they could with these cheaters... when I did so this came up!!

https://postimg.org/image/ovz5wkg03/ (I would put the picture in, but it fits in weird in the screen so you are unable to see it).

Anyways, Zoa was in a place called Realms. Now, I may just being stupid as crap... but. If I am not wrong this is a new feature that hasn't been shown to the public of Snapcraft yet. We have been waiting for two new game modes, so is this the release of one of the two? Is Realms going to be a new gamemode of Snapcraft? Also shown by the image, I was unable to join "Realms" with /realms because it was whitelisted. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

I am working on an entire new gamemode for Snapcraft right now, so look forward too that. I am not releasing the idea for what I am working on, I kinda want to be the one to bring the gamemode to Snapcraft. Basicly all it requires is some basic coding and some building, I am working on the building part. ;-)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Realms is only for staff due to people joining just cause for the sake of it. You'll get information about it whenever it's time.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm trying to make my own game, too xD I just suck at coding...

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Realms is a gamemode where it allows those to create and manage their own private servers.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Realms is a gamemode where it allows those to create and manage their own private servers.

Thats mojangs realms, but not what our realms server is about as Ash said you will find out what its all about at the given time.

Evman987

Tree Puncher
Ok, so, I had just gotten out of Kit PvP(Their was several hackers and I couldn't record them all by myself). Because of this I went to the hub and /staffed to find a staff member to assist me if they could with these cheaters... when I did so this came up!!

(I would put the picture in, but it fits in weird in the screen so you are unable to see it).

Anyways, Zoa was in a place called Realms. Now, I may just being stupid as crap... but. If I am not wrong this is a new feature that hasn't been shown to the public of Snapcraft yet. We have been waiting for two new game modes, so is this the release of one of the two? Is Realms going to be a new gamemode of Snapcraft? Also shown by the image, I was unable to join "Realms" with /realms because it was whitelisted. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

I am working on an entire new gamemode for Snapcraft right now, so look forward too that. I am not releasing the idea for what I am working on, I kinda want to be the one to bring the gamemode to Snapcraft. Basicly all it requires is some basic coding and some building, I am working on the building part. ;-)
Just wanted to let you know that I asked Maarten when the server would be released to the public and he said today. Other staff also said this but they were unsure as to the exact release date. It should be released very soon.

OP
OP
TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Just wanted to let you know that I asked Maarten when the server would be released to the public and he said today. Other staff also said this but they were unsure as to the exact release date. It should be released very soon.
Just saw this, HYPED!