Mods for detecting hackers?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hello. I am just curious about this case.
For using mods on Snapcraft, I have read what is allowed. But for "status", is using damage indicators for detecting kill aura, invisability, etc.. allowed? The one mod I am looking at right now only shows how much health the mob/player has.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Mods are allowed unless they're giving you unfair advantage such as hacks, player ESP, better nametags, xray texturepacks etc... Basically every blacklisted mods you can think of.

OP
OP
EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Mods are allowed unless they're giving you unfair advantage such as hacks, player ESP, better nametags, xray texturepacks etc... Basically every blacklisted mods you can think of.

So are damage indicators blacklisted?

OP
OP
EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

So are damage indicators blacklisted?

Edit: Sorry I didn't know I sent two messages

OP
OP
EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I don't see a reason why they would be blacklisted but they would not be something you could use as a form of evidence when reporting a player.

If someone has infinite health (something like that), you can look at the health and see it is not being damaged.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Just download hacks yourself <: It's free kills xDDD