Building takes too long

Ijsberg

First Step
Hello everyone.
I don't think anyone knows me on here.
I want to adress something. I've been playing minecraft since it came out. I am a pretty good builder and I've been a builder rank on somewhere else, which I won't say cause of advertising reasons.
Anyway, yesterday, I was just trying to build something for the fun again in months, maybe even a year. I am working on a big horse right now. Don't judge me yet. I actually think it can look great, but I have to fill every layer of the organic structure by hand and to be honest, that can take many houres and it is boring.
Even if I want to apply as a builder, I should have something to show on here and without WE (World Edit) I don't think I can finish it. That means I have to pay to build on my skill level, which is a bit absurd. No hard feelings.
Thanks for reading anyway, if any builder/staff member is even intrested in contacting me, that's okay. My ign is Ijsberg2.
Thanks for your time <3
~Ijsberg2

NotAKoalaBear

Tree Puncher
Well there are rules tbh, Like no printer is allowed I believe and you have to stick to the same rules as everyone else ^_^ Apply for builder if you believe you could be a good staff member and builder ;-)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Well there are rules tbh, Like no printer is allowed I believe and you have to stick to the same rules as everyone else ^_^ Apply for builder if you believe you could be a good staff member and builder ;-)

There is a rank that allows you to use world edit. That might help.

OP
OP
I

Ijsberg

First Step
I know, but I am affraid I cant live up to the activity a staff member has to keep up.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Both Master and Legend ranks allows you to use W/E.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hello everyone.
I don't think anyone knows me on here.
I want to adress something. I've been playing minecraft since it came out. I am a pretty good builder and I've been a builder rank on somewhere else, which I won't say cause of advertising reasons.
Anyway, yesterday, I was just trying to build something for the fun again in months, maybe even a year. I am working on a big horse right now. Don't judge me yet. I actually think it can look great, but I have to fill every layer of the organic structure by hand and to be honest, that can take many houres and it is boring.
Even if I want to apply as a builder, I should have something to show on here and without WE (World Edit) I don't think I can finish it. That means I have to pay to build on my skill level, which is a bit absurd. No hard feelings.
Thanks for reading anyway, if any builder/staff member is even intrested in contacting me, that's okay. My ign is Ijsberg2.
Thanks for your time <3
~Ijsberg2
Ok, so too all the people up their who didn't read past post(Sorry Ash), he is aware of ranks being able to use world edit. He is saying that everyone should be able to use World Edit without builder rank, and or buyable ranks.

I do not believe that we should add this too the game. First of all, people who have already purchased these ranks have most likely bought them just for World Edit privileges... If we where to change this now, it would be unfair to the players who purchased it and supported the server. Now following supporting the server, it brings me to my second reasoning. This post just shows how much people want and depend on World Edit. That is (In my opinion), the main reason that any building related ranks are purchased. I feel the server gains a lot of income (Which is needed to keep the server up and running) from said ranks. I think it is safe to say, that if those ranks had World Edit removed, that it would hurt the server majorly.

(Note: This next part isn't too related to thread above) I am actually hoping that the server will do something(some gamemode)that cost a certain amount per month. This would allow for a steady flow of income from those players who really want to play the gamemode. If the server added something like this, then the server would not have too worry about the lost interest in one or two ranks.