New custom enchant!

Should they add a custom enchant to get rid of harmful effects?

• Total voters

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
This enchant is meant to get rid of blindness and slowness, because in my opinion it makes pvp kinda boring when you can't maneuver. They have a enchant like this on cosmic pvp called clarity that gets rid of harmful effects by hitting your enemy (The chance is higher to clear the higher lvl the enchant is). Drop your opinions down below I know this will be a very controversial topic

CosmoLegend

Stone Miner
I agree with you 100%. This server's been catching heat from all other servers on Snapcraft due to the lack of skill required in the PvP Area. Once you are hit with a slow 5 sword and a blind 5 sword, it's just stand still PvP to see who makes a mistake first or whoever clicks faster. Adding an enchant that allows for actual, strafe inclusive, maneuvering style of PvP will make the server much more alive and interesting.

Alph4delta

First Step
I totally agree with CosmoLegend, pvp in the so called high tiers are just people with slow and blind swords that try to hit each other first, in a area as large as the pvp arena, having slow / blind is very frustrating and overall is not a fun experience. I think adding a enchant like the one mentioned above is beneficial to the fun of the server and pvp

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I do agree with you, however, I think this could decrease the use and purchase of tokens. If someone has just bought a lot of tokens, and finds their weapon to be not harmful to their opponent, I don't really think that's ideal. I suggest maybe a command to remove the effects, but the command must have a reasonable cooldown, like 1 hour or so. This way, in tricky situations you can save yourself, and others who have purchased tokens can still have the benefit of their purchase.

OP
OP
firewolf9099

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
Squidz the token buyers will still have an advantage because this enchant has a chance to work in pvp it does not always work!!

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Squidz the token buyers will still have an advantage because this enchant has a chance to work in pvp it does not always work!!
I do see what you're saying, and it's a good point. But I'm not sure as to how effective a custom enchant would be compare to a command.

OP
OP
firewolf9099

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
typing a command in pvp will ruin it though when typing it in someone can combo you

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
The enchantment should just be a "x% chance to remove harmful effects". But very great suggestion indeed!