Decapitate on axe

Should decapitate be added on the axe?

• Total voters

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
There are already beheading on the sword.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Idk why they don't have decapitate on the axe. I think It would be great to have as a custom enchant.
Great idea!
And not everyone uses swords. You shouldn't have to depend on swords to gain player heads. Players should be able to have the freedom too choose rather they prefer swords or axes, and they should both be able to gain heads. The thread said above would not be that hard too add, and would be very widely used... So too sum it all up, +1 from me. :)

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Idk why they don't have decapitate on the axe. I think It would be great to have as a custom enchant.
Great idea!
And not everyone uses swords. You shouldn't have to depend on swords to gain player heads. Players should be able to have the freedom too choose rather they prefer swords or axes, and they should both be able to gain heads. The thread said above would not be that hard too add, and would be very widely used... So too sum it all up, +1 from me. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Great idea!

Sword is a primary weapon to use during combat. I see everyone using swords.