Do you Think Kissay is bad?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Defiantly yes

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Cramen Noodle

First Step
i made an appealand im hoping staff sees is soon but i was playing with a Gset i bought last night and the server kicked everybody in KitPvp and when i came back it said i combat logged and all my God armour + god sword i bought for the 70% off sale was gone and i wasted money so i need it back (the thing that clears items on the floor took my items)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Themisto

Iron Miner
^

Gnice

Stone Miner
i did make a ticket and nobody has replied
Don't expect a response right away! Give it some time. If it has been a long while, contact, well, I can't put "links" so I will try to bypass :-P
support @ snapcraft . net

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Themisto

Iron Miner
When writing a support ticket, it takes about 1-3 days for somebody to reply. You just need to be patient. Staff aren't checking support tickets every minute.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
i made an appealand im hoping staff sees is soon but i was playing with a Gset i bought last night and the server kicked everybody in KitPvp and when i came back it said i combat logged and all my God armour + god sword i bought for the 70% off sale was gone and i wasted money so i need it back (the thing that clears items on the floor took my items)
Dang... that stinks. I hope staff can help!