1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

EarthGames

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by Themisto, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    Hi! I am giving some feedback on EarthGames. Remember, this is MY personal opinion.
    Pros;

• There's some really good maps.
    • When other players join, they add them to the team to make them as even as possible
    • 150 kills is a great set goal.
    Cons;
    • There's some difficult maps
    • People bowspam (obviously!)
    • The anti-cheat isn't the best so if there's a cheater you have to leave the game and go searching for staff.
    Thanks for reading! Remember, this is MY personal opinion and if you disagree, instead of leaving a neutral rating, tell me why. I like to hear others' reasons and opinions.

Have a blessed day ya'll. <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Air_Racer64

Air_Racer64 Zombie Killer

Air_Racer64
    Parkour Pro
    I can agree to all of the pros and cons, also for the anticheat, they do need to update it or add to it, recently there has been more people with bhop and ka. The maps can also be difficult at first, but as you play more, it gets easier.(y):-D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine Zombie Killer

TheNextHerobrine
    KitPvP Paladin
    I agree with all but Con #3. The Anti-Cheat in my opinion is great. It may not ban every hacker insanely fast, but it is very accurate with people who it punishes. If you can, I would also try to record and report hackers. You may not think it helps, but it stacks up in the end. Also, I do not think that we don't have good maps... I just think we should have more maps. Yes it is not the most popular game mode, but if we want it too be popular we have too work on it! That's my input. :3 <3

4. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    I definitely agree.

5. Legitmon

Legitmon Obsidian Miner

Legitmon
    Mod
    As we update our anticheat, the people who create hacked clients and modifications to vanilla Minecraft for their own personal gain are working on creating better exploit products. It is not to say that we don't catch up/try to catch up at sometimes but it is a very dynamic problem that does not have one solution that lasts forever, which is extremely unfortunate.

Well if the only way to get rid of that problem would be to get rid of bows, and that would be silly!

I love to see opinion threads like these that are positive. :)
    It also reflects what we can look towards the future to tweak!

6. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    I find it funny when people bowspam haha

7. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    If people can bow spam, maybe you can just delay the bow for 1 second each attack.

edit: Sorry I didn't see the two messages below me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    Or for each attack on the bows, you can set a delay for 1 second.

9. Themisto

Themisto Iron Miner

tumblrrr
    Yeah, even tho that's part of PvP, people just camp their bases and bowspam everyone that goes near them so rip me