Limits on skyblock be like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Hellow little Snappies,

Popping up here real quick. I have a question, as me and a few others recently noticed we nowdays have quite a few limits on skyblock. I dunno about the other servers but yeah it's getting quite annoying ^-^.

- 40 spawner limit (could understand do reduce lagg)
- 60 hopper limit (not quite sure why but mk)
- 400 chest limit (Bruh for real? XD)
- 300 furnace limit (BRO... This for real? XDDD)

Just to mention what's going on here... It's not even an issue to have like 300 furnaces... Like who tf uses that much furnaces.. Maybe I would do /is reset and could make my dreams come through to make my Island out of furnaces :-D :-D

No but for real, might be handy to list all the items which have a limit and maybe just consider removing a few :-P Thnx

Ima just hop out now <:

Nick out ^_^
(KonradMartyrdom)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
This is like this to reduce lag on this server. Yes, this might look unfortunate, but until some way the staff find the solution for the lag, more will be provided. Plus, you can't have infinite (whatever item), it is not how the way it works.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
This is like this to reduce lag on this server. Yes, this might look unfortunate, but until some way the staff find the solution for the lag, more will be provided. Plus, you can't have infinite (whatever item), it is not how the way it works.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Nick if you use your alt to make another island that could be another way to do it.
I understand that Dylan, but it's not really an effective way because I keep having to coop myself + I also heard a suggestion to make my igs and creepers at a Island from my alt, which would cost me arround 30 spawner pickaxes. No ty xD

Status
Not open for further replies.