[Prison]Should there be a option to see whether or not the tokens on either Mine A or Pvp are taken?

Should there be a option to see whether or not the tokens on either Mine A or Pvp are taken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordeLord

First Step
With the recent booming of Cryptic Tokens, I believe there should be some way to see whether or not some player actually found the token on either mines. Prominently, the only reason a player would even mine in either mine are either getting: Repair tokens, Cryptic Token A, Cryptic Token Pvp. With that being said, we as players should be able to see if any of these tokens are already obtained.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Please put this in the prison thread.

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
I like the idea but maybe not in mine A, if it is it should be when you kill the zombie carrying the token. Or else people may take it which is a huge loss for many lower ranks and ever higher ranks.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
With the recent booming of Cryptic Tokens, I believe there should be some way to see whether or not some player actually found the token on either mines. Prominently, the only reason a player would even mine in either mine are either getting: Repair tokens, Cryptic Token A, Cryptic Token Pvp. With that being said, we as players should be able to see if any of these tokens are already obtained.
Like you said, collection of these tokens is starting to boom. Because of this, constant messages in chat would be made. I also believe that people enjoy stealing players zombies, which in my opinion is fair. Too me this is part of collecting, and some people enjoy and use stealing tokens to gain profit. If we where to add this, players would be unable to stop people from stealing their tokens. In all people would just sit on the sides the whole time, waiting for a message in chat. And in my opinion, it wouldn't stop thier. I would go as far as too say that players in other mines would stop what they are doing too try to steal the kill.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I like the idea but maybe not in mine A, if it is it should be when you kill the zombie carrying the token. Or else people may take it which is a huge loss for many lower ranks and ever higher ranks.
I also thought of this while I first read this, but as I said before, it would create tons of spam. Perhaps it is only displayed too those in the mine in which it occurred.