Just a Journal

chaoticreality

First Step
Servers I usually play on​
  • Prison
  • KitPVP*
  • Creative
  • Skyblock

I'm currently designing a city, but seeing as I don't have a rank, I can't combine my plots. This will be a problem, but I can work through it.

*I only play on kit pvp in order to get money on prison
**Send me offers through the messaging system

I honestly don't know anything else I could add, besides everything I have on the different servers.

Rank M on prison, about $3 million, I will mine for people, for a reasonable price**.

KitPVP, I just use for stress relief and money on prison. I sell my vote keys on kitpvp, and my money.

Creative is also a stress relief, but it's a practice for my architect career. I have my mind set on being an architect, don't try to convince me to do anything else.

Skyblock. Oh, Skyblock. My sister got me interested in skyblock, but now it's become a sort of hobby.

Feel free to ask any questions!

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Servers I usually play on​
  • Prison
  • KitPVP*
  • Creative
  • Skyblock
I'm currently designing a city, but seeing as I don't have a rank, I can't combine my plots. This will be a problem, but I can work through it.

*I only play on kit pvp in order to get money on prison
**Send me offers through the messaging system

I honestly don't know anything else I could add, besides everything I have on the different servers.

Rank M on prison, about $3 million, I will mine for people, for a reasonable price**.

KitPVP, I just use for stress relief and money on prison. I sell my vote keys on kitpvp, and my money.

Creative is also a stress relief, but it's a practice for my architect career. I have my mind set on being an architect, don't try to convince me to do anything else.

Skyblock. Oh, Skyblock. My sister got me interested in skyblock, but now it's become a sort of hobby.

Feel free to ask any questions!
Welcome to the forums! And can you PM me a link to one of your in progress builds(Screen shots)? :3

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the forums!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums!

OP
OP
chaoticreality

chaoticreality

First Step
Welcome to the forums! And can you PM me a link to one of your in progress builds(Screen shots)? :3
Sure! I reset it a few days ago, but once I get a few more buildings done I'll show you the current progress.