Need Help Getting Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderEggy

First Step
Me and three friends (RedoftheWolf, LizardLizardLiz, MagicalFairyRing) joined recently. We spent hours on a trek out West to find a perfect, non-crowded area to build our home. Good news is we found it! On the way we collected a good amount of keys so I plopped a few chests down and then claimed the area with my sponge.

Don't know if this is important or not but I've put my sponge down a few times on the way so I'm not sure what placement number I'm at right now.

Anyways, the sponge is sitting there so we all type in "/spawn" to go turn-in our keys. We get some cool stuff and split the spoils before we decide it's time to head back and start on the house; the problem is I can't figure a way to teleport back home! I try "/home" but it brings me to a place I first put the sponge. Please help! I don't think we'll ever find that place again, including our stuff, if we can't figure out a way to get back.

Thanks in advance. My username is EnderEggy.

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
Try doing /sethome before you go anywhere.

OP
OP
EnderEggy

EnderEggy

First Step
I don't know if you didn't read the message all the way through, but we've already teleported the spawn. I'm aware of the "/sethome" command after trying to find a way to get back, but presently it doesn't help our situation. Thanks for trying though!

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
or /ps list. I wold jump in the water at spawn until I got coordinates near the home. Do F3 to see which coordinates you are on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.