Selling Random stuff for in game items

Alph4delta

First Step
Hello people who are reading this, my name is IAlph4PvP or just Alph4,

One of the things im best known for is me selling steam cards, I have sold steam cards to shoomiee, CosmoLegend, and more, the prices ranging from 20-25$ usd, but now im selling more random stuff and here is a list do /msg IAlph4PvP in game or msg me on discord Alph4#5199 if you are interested, i am mostly looking for stuff on prison like money or items but on other servers like kitpvp and skyblock are also ok.
List of items im selling:
1. Netflix account
2. CrunchyRoll account
3. Random MC alts
4. 5x 25$ steam cards (3.5bil for 25$) already 3 has been ordered 2 left
5. 2x 20$ steam cards (3 bil for 20$)
6. 4x 10$ steam cards (1.75 bil for 10$) 250mil off
7. Csgo knifes (out of stock)

8. Starbucks online gift code
9. Google play gift cards

10. ITunes giftcard
11. 2 skateboards irl (shipping fee is paid by me)
12. 2 BMX dirt bikes (shipping fee paid by me)
13. Amazon Gift cards
14. XBox gift cards
15. Blizzard gift cards
16. HBO account
17. My MC account (has brute on prison and also in Z mine) (only paypal $)'
18. Spotify 6month premium gift cards
19. MC accounts with VIP and MVP on prison (has to be pre ordered 1week before
Package Deals UP TO 30% off
Steam Up My Street Pack ( 1 of each steam card ) worth 55$ usd only 7bil which is 50$ usd
Account4lyfe ( HBO, MC CrunchyRoll and Netflix account ) worth more or less 100$ usd
NoSocialLyfePackage (1 of each gift card Amazon XBox Spotify Blizzard PS4, Itune/google play , starbucks ) worth about 100-150 $ usd only 15-20bil in items or Cash
IamSoRichIEatMoneyIfImHungryAccount (Everything above ) worth over 1k usd. This package is a joke plz dont do this.
SpecialGummiOnlyPackage ( 1 of each steam card and 1alt) worth about 150-165 $usd to lazy to pull up calculator) 17.5bil to 20bil in game.

Terms and Conditions
(plz Read)
1.I am not responsible for any damages or harm that comes to the item after the trade, if your code, the bike for the account gets stolen taken or hacked i will not be responsible.
2. All items are non-refundable.
3. If you try to scam be it is bannable by snapcraft rule and guidelines that clearly states irl scamming is not allowed
4. DO NOT msg me and ask me how much as a customer you offer prices to me.
5. If you say that the code doesnt work you will have to provide a screen shot and prove that it doesnt work, if you dont i will treat it as a scam.
6. The items in packages can be removed if valid reason is given
7. Trade will usually take me 1-3 days of prep to get the items together
8. If I cannot be online at the time just leave me a message on discord or do /msg _tooti_ in game she knows what to do.
9. If you have disrespected staff or any of my friends in the past the trade will be canceled
10. Your name and your credibility will have to be verified usually takes about 1-2 days. If you have scammed in the past or have been banned for scamming, the trade will be canceled
11. Final decision on the trade will be made by me, if you cannot accept my decision plz dont hesitate to call me names and talk trash i welcome that
12. If possible i would like a staff member to be present during said trade, under no curcumstances will i allow myself to be scammed
13. You can request for different gift cards or items if you want but you must have traded with me at least once or are someone I know personally.
14. if you do not agree with these terms and conditions or have not read them then the trade will be canceled until you do read them.

Msg me to set up a call where we can work out details of the trade.

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
These are good. But why are you doing this though? (just curious)

OP
OP
Alph4delta

Alph4delta

First Step
These are good. But why are you doing this though? (just curious)
i n
i need $ on prison and 2 i have extra stuff
and who ever wants it can get it for some stuff on prison

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
i n
i need $ on prison and 2 i have extra stuff
and who ever wants it can get it for some stuff on prison

okay. I am interested. So I would like some xbox cards. How much will I have to pay/give you?

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I'm wanting on a rank upgrade right now, I'm currently VIP. I don't mind what rank you'd like to upgrade me to, but let me know any info. :)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
If you’re doing trades with snapcraft merchandise I would be happy to middleman :)