Pet shop

RuggyMC

First Step
Hello SnapCraft,

I was just posting this thread wondering when the pet shop will be released?

I've waited about a year and it still hasn't been released :-(

Sincerely,
RuggyMC

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
First off, I never heard of a pet shop being released on ZombieV.
Second, the staff are currently working on more popular game modes. When they have time, they'll work on the less popular game modes.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
View attachment 5861
I mean with pets come pet shop

*facepalm* Well I never saw that.
The staff is working on more popular game modes as of writing this. Plus, do you know how complicated it is for the aggressive mobs (blaze pets, zombie pets, etc..) to not attack the passive players?

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
*facepalm* Well I never saw that.
The staff is working on more popular game modes as of writing this. Plus, do you know how complicated it is for the aggressive mobs (blaze pets, zombie pets, etc..) to not attack the passive players?
No offence, but this would not be a challenge.. I have had a server of my own(It is closed down now :/) in which I had pets active. It took 20 minutes to add this in...

And with waiting for the update of pets, I feel that staff should focus on this right now. Players have been waiting for the update for a very long time, yet staff are updating other gamemodes frequently. I think that these popular gamemodes can survive without having an update or two. ZombieV will never grow if we don't nurture it. :/

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
No offence, but this would not be a challenge.. I have had a server of my own(It is closed down now :/) in which I had pets active. It took 20 minutes to add this in...

And with waiting for the update of pets, I feel that staff should focus on this right now. Players have been waiting for the update for a very long time, yet staff are updating other gamemodes frequently. I think that these popular gamemodes can survive without having an update or two. ZombieV will never grow if we don't nurture it. :/

Depends. I would be a challenge because if there was ranks, then the staff have to add the pets onto a certain rank, then which is given access. Plus, this game mode can survive without an update as well.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Depends. I would be a challenge because if there was ranks, then the staff have to add the pets onto a certain rank, then which is given access. Plus, this game mode can survive without an update as well.
ZombieV is not doing well. It should be focused on more. One update for ZombieV won't kill anyone.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
ZombieV is not doing well. It should be focused on more. One update for ZombieV won't kill anyone.
And wouldn't ZombieV also won't kill anyone without an update?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

NineTurtles

Stone Miner
I play ZombieV a good bit. It is a very under rated game mode. Lot of fun and would love to see the pets feature added.