Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
UndetectableLuck and hi max ;3

laura rose

First Step
Hey guys,

Since I've been quite successful on Skyblock recently, I have decided to create a giveaway. To enter this giveaway, simply reply to this thread with your IGN (In-Game Name) and you will be entered. The prize will be $1,000,000 as stated above. You must have a Snapcraft forum account to enter, otherwise you will not be qualified to participate in this event. The giveaway will occur on the 20th of January, 2018, therefore you have plenty of time to enter. Best of luck to everyone! :-D
Laura360387

OP
OP
maxmunchy

maxmunchy

Banned
Hey guys,

Since I've been quite successful on Skyblock recently, I have decided to create a giveaway. To enter this giveaway, simply reply to this thread with your IGN (In-Game Name) and you will be entered. The prize will be $1,000,000 as stated above. You must have a Snapcraft forum account to enter, otherwise you will not be qualified to participate in this event. The giveaway will occur on the 20th of January, 2018, therefore you have plenty of time to enter. Best of luck to everyone! :-D
Hey everyone, thanks so much for entering! The winner of the giveaway was Emmmmer. This was a fair giveaway, and be aware for more to come in the future. :-D

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Hey everyone, thanks so much for entering! The winner of the giveaway was Emmmmer. This was a fair giveaway, and be aware for more to come in the future. :-D
-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.