Redstone

Cloudguy

First Step
Ich denke da sollte es mehr möglichkeiten im survival in bezug auf redstone geben bevor ich das alles in vanilla limitiert bin im singeplayer funktonierte meine maschine die ich bauen wollte und im snapcraft survival nicht das ich zu schade finde und gerade was enderportale und tnt betrifft: (

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Ich denke da sollte es mehr möglichkeiten im survival in bezug auf redstone geben bevor ich das alles in vanilla limitiert bin im singeplayer funktonierte meine maschine die ich bauen wollte und im snapcraft survival nicht das ich zu schade finde und gerade was enderportale und tnt betrifft: (

"I think there should be more possibilities in the survival with respect to redstone before I limit everything in vanilla in singleplayer hasn't my machine I wanted to build and in snapcraft survival not that I think too bad and just what enderportal and tnt concerns."

Please change your language to English, it will be easier for other players to read your statement. Plus, I do not understand your point that you are trying to get across.

berry cake

Tree Puncher
Sadly, redstone restrictions exist on the server to reduce lag(eg. Hopper/redstone clock item limit, rapid fire restriction). If there were no redstone limits on a server like this, rapid clocks would cause severe server delay. However, there are ways to build the kind of redstone machines that you want. You just need to try out different methods or do a research about them.

HermiCat

First Step
I agree it is annoying but it makes sense cos of lag. Is there a way to make a red stone clock circuit on the server?

OP
OP
Cloudguy

Cloudguy

First Step
Naja, ich habe Probleme eine automatische tränke farm gebaut die ging aber nicht ist zwars wegen lags verständlich aber schade

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
Could you possibly translate to English, so others can understand? This is just a suggestion.(y):-D