• no

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneDenz

First Step
I think scamming should be bannable as it is a horrible thing and we should set a respectful rule to all people as people may do it in real life due to it being allowed on Prisons. Nobody likes being scammed so in my opinion this poll should decide on it being bannable. I have been scammed 1.2billion on prisons and it made me angry so I said some horrible things and got banned. Most people would get angry cos it's unfair and not a nice thing especially if they tease you saying thanks for the money ext. Please vote yes guys as we all believe in respect to other players and scamming is disrespectful to other people as someone worked hard to earn their money and them being scammed and losing it is not a nice thing at all. If scamming does become bannable the server will have a much better community and more players being happy to play and not losing their money unfairly.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
"It may not be pleasant to be scammed by another player, but it is impossible for us to stop and it is something that comes naturally in a Factions/Prison server, therefore scamming is allowed on the Factions/Prison server.

If you wish to make a safe trade you can use the auction house. Scamming with the auction house is not allowed.

While Survival, Skyblock and Kit PvP should be mostly friendly servers, we cannot prevent scamming, and we will not assist you in recovering losses if a player scams you. If you wish to trade safely, use the auction house or use chest/sign shops. Scamming with auction house or chest/sign shops is not allowed."

source: https://snapcraft.net/rules/

OP
OP
TheOneDenz

TheOneDenz

First Step
"It may not be pleasant to be scammed by another player, but it is impossible for us to stop and it is something that comes naturally in a Factions/Prison server, therefore scamming is allowed on the Factions/Prison server.

If you wish to make a safe trade you can use the auction house. Scamming with the auction house is not allowed.

While Survival, Skyblock and Kit PvP should be mostly friendly servers, we cannot prevent scamming, and we will not assist you in recovering losses if a player scams you. If you wish to trade safely, use the auction house or use chest/sign shops. Scamming with auction house or chest/sign shops is not allowed."

source: https://snapcraft.net/rules/
Somebody can find proof of them getting scammed though so it is not impossible for it to be stopped.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Scamming is a part of the gamemode, same with prison. Just Auction House scam, Sign shop scam and IRL scams aren't allowed.

Abdomination

Stone Miner
I'm saying they should change the rule of it .... of course I know it's allowed that's why I made this thread mabye so it's stupid for you guys to show me parts from the rules.
It was just a hint as some scamming methods are bannable

Status
Not open for further replies.