Skyblock spawner giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Well hello there little minions!

It's me again, Nick (KonradMartyrdom). I felt like doing a giveaway since I have gotten some nice idea's for my Island lately. I will pick five players stated in the comments. The only things you have to do to enter the giveaway is leaving your ingame name and the reason why I should pick you. The give away will be on the 25th of January 2018. May the odds be with you :)

Spawners that are in the giveaway

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

**Disclaimer, It is NOT guaranteed WHAT spawner you will get, I will let you pick a number between 1 and 15. Which means all players that have won have a 1/3 chance to pick the spawner they want. Do NOT ask for a better spawner. Be happy you atleast won :)**

Bobs

First Step
IGN: Alter___Ego
Reason: I'm a new player... and a spawner to start me off would really help :3
Thanks <3

ChrisHello91

First Step
Ingame name is ChrisHello91.
Reason why i could win a spawner.. Would probaly be that i'm new on the server, and a spawner could boost my interest to continue playing :)
I mostly found this server from 2 friends playing here on Skyblock. But it gotten waay to interesting :) (other than i died.. and lost all dia tools yesterday)

So Reason: Would help me very much to evolve my island :) :)

Best of luck to all participants.. (spell it)... And thanks for doing nice Giveaway.

milliecoco

First Step

It's me again, Nick (KonradMartyrdom). I felt like doing a giveaway since I have gotten some nice idea's for my Island lately. I will pick five players stated in the comments. The only things you have to do to enter the giveaway is leaving your ingame name and the reason why I should pick you. The give away will be on the 25th of January 2018. May the odds be with you :)

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

**Disclaimer, It is NOT guaranteed WHAT spawner you will get, I will let you pick a number between 1 and 15. Which means all players that have won have a 1/3 chance to pick the spawner they want. Do NOT ask for a better spawner. Be happy you atleast won :)**
IGN : milliecoco
Reason why i want dis ting : I am poor af and it would really help out, ik we have had our differences but i wanna let by gones be by gones and move forwards, anyway any spawner would be greatly greatly appreciated :-D i wish everyone good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope u all get the spawners u want :-P

maxmunchy

Banned
My IGN is Maxmunchy. I would like one of these spawners as it would benefit my profits on Skyblock, it would be great to have a spawner, and I could sell it for profit. Good luck everyone!

laura rose

First Step

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

laura3603
i want it cuz i like spawners :-P

Zuple

Tree Puncher
holy smokes a spawner giveaway !11111!!1!!! do something else instead of asking for attention men;vv

Remcoco

First Step

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

Well Uhm Im quiet sure nick knows who I am... and I shouldnt be participating in this because im helping nick with these spawners 0.o but anyways It would be nice for me to have more >:)

Last edited:

emiluldahl

First Step
Yep, I want to join the giveaway too ;P

Reason: I got no reason :) Pretty good reason tbh lol

Ingamename: Emillerz

- Emil

Last edited:

FUZZ_BOSS

First Step
Hi, I think getting a spawner is not a big deal but i'm entering to get noticed around skyblock so idc if i win or don't GoodLuck to all.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
holy smokes a spawner giveaway !11111!!1!!! do something else instead of asking for attention men;vv

**Cough** Says the one who got banned for ddos threats :) Hush now

FUZZ_BOSS

First Step
Hi, I think getting a spawner is not a big deal but i'm entering to get noticed around skyblock so idc if i win or don't GoodLuck to all.;-)

LotteH21

First Step
I would really like if I get a spawner, There are many people wants to win, but I never win this kind of things so I really appreciate if I won.

Ingame name: LotteH21

Thanks.

Nitemutant

First Step
I am fine with all spawners however, a neutral mob spawner does not have a reason but a hostile mob spawner will actually contribute a significant amount to my in game economy. If I get chosen, it is a step up for me and I can look forward to helping new comers faster(as I am quite poor atm) with the benefits of the spawner.
-Nitemutant

LowkeyChillin

First Step
I want to win because I don't have enough money to get spawners, so winning would be super helpful. It would definitely benefit my island :)

ign: LowkeyChillin

Abdomination

Stone Miner
Ign: Abdomination

Because I think we got off on the wrong foot, this may not really be a reason to give it but its a reason.
Another reason is because I want to start a SkyBlock, but I'm not really the most grindy type, so a spawner would help out immensely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.