Skyblock spawner giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I just gathered all the names so far. Which means you are still be able to participate.
- CheerleaderJedz
- Ready4L
- Naughtey
- Endersniper11
- Killerdragonmike
- Lonely_Lauren
- Eply
- TheUnTamed
- EpicAgentJ
- Pedro_Happy_BDAY
- Nooc34_GamingYT
- LIGHTNINGFIRE898
- FaresYT
- M4rcosx
- Alter__Ego
- ChrisHello91
- SCAR1113
- Milliecoco
- Maxmunchy
- laura3603
- FAZEDUDE
- Remcoco
- Emilerz
- FUZZ_BOSS
- LotteH21
- Nitemutant
- LowkeyChillin
- Abdomination
- carolyn2009
- RAD_X

**If you're not in this list but you did commented in this giveaway this could be because of two reasons, either you didn't leave your IGN in the comments or you didn't named a valid reason why you wanted to win this giveaway**
@everyone

xXClearXx

First Step
Ign: xXClearXx
Reason: Hi, my name is Clear. i really want a spawner cause then i get more pplz to get on my is, and i get a profit shop. then i make money, and then i get rich (like those pplz like u and ddoe and so on...) plz, i want one.. ty.

-Clear

Mr_Sephiroth

First Step
Name- Mr_Sephiroth
Reason- It would benefit my IS, especially because I'm trying to make a mineshaft and a spawner could be useful. :-D

enitnemelcc

First Step
IGN: enitnemelcc

the reason I think I should have a spawner is because I love the server but I'm having trouble getting money to make a mob grinder, let alone buy the spawner. I think that a mob grinder would be a great way to start off my island, so I really need a spawner. which I am having trouble getting. I would love to have an iron golem, or any hostile mob, as I can get food from the free grinder at spawn, but any will do. thank you for reading. ILY SNAPCRAFT

TheFatHouse

First Step
Well hello there little minions!

It's me again, Nick (KonradMartyrdom). I felt like doing a giveaway since I have gotten some nice idea's for my Island lately. I will pick five players stated in the comments. The only things you have to do to enter the giveaway is leaving your ingame name and the reason why I should pick you. The give away will be on the 25th of January 2018. May the odds be with you :)

Spawners that are in the giveaway

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

**Disclaimer, It is NOT guaranteed WHAT spawner you will get, I will let you pick a number between 1 and 15. Which means all players that have won have a 1/3 chance to pick the spawner they want. Do NOT ask for a better spawner. Be happy you atleast won :)**

Fearinqq_

First Step
IGN: IComboPoes_
I would like to participate in this give away since i’m a friend of yours <: and I know u for a very long time xD <33

Rook3689

First Step
IGN: Rook3689
Reason: I want to win the spawner give away because i just started playing sb on this server and i would really like to get a spawner because it would help me out and make me want to stay longer

HeroHarrisonOMG

First Step
My IGN is TobyTAZOR and I would like to participate in giveaway! You should pick me because I am :XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD: and would really appreciate it! (y)(y) I wish :diamond::emerald::emerald::diamond::diamond::diamond::emerald::diamond::diamond::emerald::paper::paper::paper::diamond::emerald::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::emerald::emerald::emerald::emerald::emerald:s to you!

HeroHarrisonOMG

First Step

It's me again, Nick (KonradMartyrdom). I felt like doing a giveaway since I have gotten some nice idea's for my Island lately. I will pick five players stated in the comments. The only things you have to do to enter the giveaway is leaving your ingame name and the reason why I should pick you. The give away will be on the 25th of January 2018. May the odds be with you :)

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

**Disclaimer, It is NOT guaranteed WHAT spawner you will get, I will let you pick a number between 1 and 15. Which means all players that have won have a 1/3 chance to pick the spawner they want. Do NOT ask for a better spawner. Be happy you atleast won :)**
TobyTAZOR is my IGN, It would really mean a lot to me, I posted reasons why below!

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I will make a new thread on the 25th to announce the winners of this giveaway. :)

Asfera

First Step
Hello everyone,
My name is Asfera and I am an avid Minecrafter, I found this server about Two weeks ago and have been hooked, Im a Skyblock Junkie and would love to build an Iron Golem farm. I would love to win one of these as i have no Idea how to get an Iron golem Spawner, I know I'm new so if you find someone more deserving that's kool.

Anyways thanks for the consideration and thanks!

Evman987

Tree Puncher
@Collie1121 Hey I would like to join :-D my ign is xEvmanZ and my reason for wanting it is because, well, I'm so good at survival that I have nothing else to do. I'm thinking of switching my main server sometime and I am considering skyblock. It would really help me get a head start.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner

Themisto

Iron Miner
GJ

Fignewton914

First Step

- Iron golem spawner
- Creeper spawner
- Blaze spawner
- Spider spawner
- Zombie pigman spawner
- Skeleton spawner
- Cave spider spawner
- Mushroom spawner
- Cow spawner
- Pig spawner
- Magma cube spawner
- Wolf spawner
- Ocelot spawner
- Witch spawner
- Horse spawner

Fignewton914 looking for new people to play with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.