-=-Skyblock Spawner giveaway winner announcement-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Hello there little minions,
This is the spawner giveaway winner announcement. Which means I have picked 5 people depending on their reaction. Then I added them to a que of a random name picker. The winners are these:

- FUZZ_BOSS:
Hi I think getting a spawner is not a big deal but i'm entering to get noticed around skyblock so idc if I win or don't GoodLuck to all. Congratulations, you won a Blaze Spawner.

- LIGHTNINGFIRE898 :
i think nick knows me and i just got kicked from my island and it would really help me start a new on and be able to get money sufficiently and then i might not have to sell my pvp items and then i might be able to get better and actually might be able to help you in a 2v1
Congratulations, you won a ZombiePigman Spawner.

- Pedro_Happy_BDAY:
I want it, so i can have braggin rights on richness against emil
also so i can get money, like everyone else here ._. what other reason is there? other than to get money have fun. then place it at my warp so i can be afk and have the pleasureable feeling as money rolls in without me doing anything, while people have fun too.
- summary - i want to have fun, and let everyone else have fun on minecraft, but also braggin rights too. I want it, so i can have braggin rights on richness against emil. Congratulations, you won a skeleton spawner.

- Killerdragonmike:
If I won my give away I would grind my heart out, and create a warp to share all the grinding needs people who want or need.
As well I could donate money to the people who don't got any.
Good Luck everyone on the giveaway. Congratulations, you won a Magmacube Spawner.

- Enitnemelcc:
: the reason I think I should have a spawner is because I love the server but I'm having trouble getting money to make a mob grinder, let alone buy the spawner. I think that a mob grinder would be a great way to start off my island, so I really need a spawner. which I am having trouble getting. I would love to have an iron golem, or any hostile mob, as I can get food from the free grinder at spawn, but any will do. thank you for reading. ILY SNAPCRAFT. Congratulations, you won a ZombieSpawner

Top reactions:
- Forums: CheerleaderBen, Reason: Because penguins are cool.
- Ingame: FAZEDUDE, Reason: If I win I'll give you a happy ending.

**Disclaimer, NONE of these people are specifically picked. They all got picked by a random generator before I picked their reasons.**
Note: Next week there will be more events on the forums comming up.
Note to the winners: If you see me online on skyblock, message me ingame. I might be busy if I don't reply.

Congratulations for those who won!

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner

maxmunchy

Banned
Congratulations everyone! Enjoy your presents. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Congratulations to FUZZ_BOSS, LIGHTNINGFIRST898, Pedro_Happy_BDAY, Killerdragonmike, and Enitnemelcc!

Status
Not open for further replies.