Another $1,000,000 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Hey ya'll

About a week or so ago, I won a giveaway by Maxmunchy for $1,000,000 in-game on Skyblock. I later realized that I rarely play Skyblock and therefor have the money sitting on my account for no reason. So I've decided to give it all away, again!

All you have to do is enter your username in the comments below. I will be randomly selecting a username to win the $1,000,000. The giveaway will end on January 31st and the winner of the giveaway will have three days to respond to my message on the forums to receive the money.

Good luck to everyone! :-D

Last edited:

PudgeyB

Tree Puncher
Lonely_Lauren
And Yey, a Giveaway!
tenor.gif
Good Luck Everyone and
Thank You Emmmmer for Doing This!

Last edited:

Collie1121

Gold Miner
KonradMartyrdom, Have fun y''all and good luck to the winner <3

I normally host my own events and do giveaways. It feels nice to enter an event from someone else for once :) I don't really care if I win or not. I would probably use the money to invest it in my own giveaways anyway. :-P

Last edited:

laura rose

First Step
Hey ya'll

About a week or so ago, I won a giveaway by Maxmunchy for $1,000,000 in-game on Skyblock. I later realized that I rarely play Skyblock and therefor have the money sitting on my account for no reason. So I've decided to give it all away, again!

All you have to do is enter your username in the comments below. I will be randomly selecting a username to win the $1,000,000. The giveaway will end on February first and the winner of the giveaway will have three days to respond to my message on the forums to receive the money.

laura3603 :-D

TheUnTamed

First Step
Hey ya'll

All you have to do is enter your username in the comments below. I will be randomly selecting a username to win the $1,000,000. The giveaway will end on February first and the winner of the giveaway will have three days to respond to my message on the forums to receive the money.

TheUnTamed

Codanator1

First Step
Hey ya'll

IGN: Codanator1

Status
Not open for further replies.