WIN!!! Free edited photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Hey there dudes n dudettes!!

I want to do a "giveaway". Recently I started editing photo's of my favourite singer (my edits can be found here: https://instagram.com/edits.of.tiffany/ )

So, you can win one free edited photo of your choice!! All you have to do is leave a comment why you want to win it! Winner will be announced in a few days.

Photo rules:

The winner can pick a photo of his/her choice. But there are some demands to the photo!

- No windy hair (Example)
- No close up selfie (
Example)
- 1 person max
- Background colours which match the clothing (
Example)

Preferred photos:

- 1 person
- Enough space around the person (
Example)

Note: preferred does not mean required!!

Good luck all! ;-) :-D

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
First one to see it ;-)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

BullseyeBlackie

First Step
I would like to win because the photos you've done look really cool and I would definitely like to have one like that

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hey there dudes n dudettes!!

I want to do a "giveaway". Recently I started editing photo's of my favourite singer (my edits can be found here: https://instagram.com/edits.of.tiffany/ )

So, you can win one free edited photo of your choice!! All you have to do is leave a comment why you want to win it! Winner will be announced in a few days.

Photo rules:

The winner can pick a photo of his/her choice. But there are some demands to the photo!

- No windy hair (Example)
- No close up selfie (
Example)
- 1 person max
- Background colours which match the clothing (
Example)

Preferred photos:

- 1 person
- Enough space around the person (
Example)

Note: preferred does not mean required!!

Good luck all! ;-) :-D

I just realized something, the person can download the picture...

OP
OP
Dutchy

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Well, looks like almost nobody is interested in a free edit. Only 2 valid replies. So, I'm going to choose a winner.

The winner is.......... @ToKsuicR !! Congratulations!

You should have me on skype. So you can send any photo (selfie or whatever) of your choice which you'd like to have edited. Be sure to send it to my new skype and not my old one ;-)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, looks like almost nobody is interested in a free edit. Only 2 valid replies. So, I'm going to choose a winner.

The winner is.......... @ToKsuicR !! Congratulations!

You should have me on skype. So you can send any photo (selfie or whatever) of your choice which you'd like to have edited. Be sure to send it to my new skype and not my old one ;-)
Cool I won :)

Status
Not open for further replies.