My introduction to everyone

Jaidyn

First Step
Hi! I'm new to this website but I have been playing the server for a while. I love to draw both digital and on paper. I can also Roleplay, Cosplay and write my own stories. I really hope to make friends on this server and website. :) This was my first server on my Minecraft account. I was bullied earlier in the year for liking video games and for being shy and timid. This girl who is a friend of mine likes Minecraft as well and she gets bullied for it by the same kids who bullied me. The principal stopped me from being bullied and I told him about her but he has yet to do anything for her. She is also very shy and Timid and she is too afraid to tell the principal but I told my parents and grandparents and they were both going to call the school and tell them. So whoever sees this please just comment or whatever and say "Quit bullying Alethia!"

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums! Feel free talk to me or anyone here about your problem.

Stop bullying Alethia!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums!

maxmunchy

Banned
Welcome to the forums, I hope your friend's bullying issues come to a stop soon. Enjoy your time on the server.

Nitro

Iron Miner
Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!

~ Kyle | CallMeMrMeme