Repair Tokens in Crates [Poll]

Should repair tokens be accessible via crate keys?

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
I imagine people are tired of seeing all the hard-to-get repair tokens in /ah and plot shops. That's why I've decided to start this poll to see who else would like to have easier access to repair tokens.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I would rather enjoy having it in crates but repair tokens are supposed to be fairly rare, so its rather nice to have a challenge to get them at least in my opinion. :)

OP
OP
Master Illusive

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
I would rather enjoy having it in crates but repair tokens are supposed to be fairly rare, so its rather nice to have a challenge to get them at least in my opinion. :)
True, but they could have higher rarity in the crates than most items.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
True, but they could have higher rarity in the crates than most items.

As stated above from Jedz, tokens is rare. You are right though, they should be in crates. But what I am concerned about is the tokens will be one of the rarest items in a crate with one of the lowest forms of tokens. (e.g., repair token 1 gives a 5% chance for you to have it from a crate)

Pillowcase

Tree Puncher
I feel like that will balance the server more as repair tokens are already hard enough to find as it is but I would love to maybe get 15% tier 1's from common, 10% tier 2's from uncommon, 5% tier 3 from vote, and 2% and 1% for tier 4 and 5, respectively. Nice extra things on the side. Sometimes I want to occasionally get a token without rigorous mining

MqrryIsHere

First Step
As stated above from Jedz, tokens is rare. You are right though, they should be in crates. But what I am concerned about is the tokens will be one of the rarest items in a crate with one of the lowest forms of tokens. (e.g., repair token 1 gives a 5% chance for you to have it from a crate)
i totally agree, but repair tokens aren't rare, i got TONS of tier 4's from a mine, and also some tier 5's, in my opinion they should be added but as a low chance because you can just get them from the mine ANYTIME!

Pillowcase

Tree Puncher
i totally agree, but repair tokens aren't rare, i got TONS of tier 4's from a mine, and also some tier 5's, in my opinion they should be added but as a low chance because you can just get them from the mine ANYTIME!
Yeah, but sometimes I want to get a token without rigorous mining.

OP
OP
Master Illusive

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
As far as I can tell, the only people who reply "no" to this poll are the people who buy repair tokens for high prices.
The reason for that would be that the value of repair tokens will go down.

At the same time, though, this would make them more affordable. ;-)

Pillowcase

Tree Puncher
Economy is a slippery slope.

OP
OP
Master Illusive

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Bumping thread.

Hopefully, people will see the need for repair tokens to become a bit easier to get.

EDIT: My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited: