1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

ZombiesV Suggestion - Locking arenas

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Thklasen, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

I have started playing ZombiesV and I quite like it. But an issue I continuously face is players who bosshop arenas. These players have good swords for killing bosses so they can kill them quickly. And what these players do is sit in the lobby and watch the join game GUI until someone is just about to get a boss wave then they jump into the arena and kill the boss then leave. And its so very annoying for players like me who join empty arenas to solo the waves to spend 20 or so minutes getting to a boss level only to get a player jump in and kill the boss with their OP sword then leave.

My suggestion is that arenas should be locked so that no one can enter them when wave 5 (or there about) starts and after that no more players can join just to bosshop your game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    At least, you are right about the fact that soooooooo many OP players steal boss kills from less OP players, I've had that problem many times too.

3. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

Yes, today alone I was bosshopped 10 times. And you get players like Minty who relish in it and laugh at us when we rage saying we must just deal with it. Its stupid and game ruining.

4. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    Minty? Who Minty?

5. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

Minty was a vip player online today who bosshopped me. Twice

6. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
    VIP? Ok, but when you mention Minty, that makes me remember 3 people I knew on Survival. MintyGreens, MintyDreams and MintySweets. Maybe one of them you are talking about? Or someone else?

7. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    it's been addressed in the past before; yet, nothing has been done about it.
    while boss money is "split," it seems to weigh more on who did the most damage--this could simply be done with a few swings by some "op" player.

8. YourGamer

YourGamer Gold Miner

TheGamerDenisMc
    Survival Elite
  9. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

It was none of those people

Yeah. So how much damage does a poor wooden/iron or maybe diamond sword do in comparison to a maxed out beserker sword? And this coupled with the fact that those poor members fought all the way through the waves to get to the boss only to have it stolen. It’s different if the person starts at wave 1 or 2 and works with the others to get to the boss but it’s plain unfair if he waltzes in after all the hard work is done to pick up the prize. And they don’t care.

10. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    Maybe the ability to join games up until wave 5 shouldn't be taken away. This could possibly make games incredibly small, so I'd suggest making it impossible to join during boss levels. However, players could still join on the level before. Maybe another feature could be added where the loot is shared between players who did at least 25% of hits (Not Damage). If this still doesn't solve the problem-maybe it could be made possible to add solo worlds. Although this does take away the idea of working together, people still have the ability to join public worlds as well.

Something I'd like to mention:
    I think it would be nice if a trading system was included because once you're an experienced player, you'd like more to help other people progress rather than kill more zombies for slightly better gear.

11. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

I never see more than 3-4 games in session at once so this won't be a big problem.

12. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    The games will still only have a few people in them even if there aren't many. We'd like to encourage more people to join the same games. I believe that even though there are people boss hopping, players who aren't doing so should have the ability to join larger games if they wish.

13. Thklasen

Thklasen Tree Puncher

Yeah, but boss hopping creates resentment and eventually hate for the game. And that’s a sure way to keep the numbers down.

14. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    There's still the fact that if we cut the ability for players to join starting at wave 5, there won't be as many people either. I see no solution that won't decrease players. :-(

15. XDBlaze325

XDBlaze325 Iron Miner

XDBlaze325
    Survival Ultra
    this would never stop and if what you said was added i think a lot less people would play. i think whats they should do is add private games so only you and people you invite to can play it

16. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    What if someone is new to the community and doesn't know anyone there? I think it's better for team games to have new people meet each other.

17. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    This will also get someone more involved with the community. If there were only private games we probably wouldn't be typing this rn.

18. XDBlaze325

XDBlaze325 Iron Miner

XDBlaze325
    Survival Ultra
    I didnt mean only private game but for it to be a option for others to play. There would still be the public games but also Private games. So people who jsut want to play by them self like me could

19. JohnM1274

JohnM1274 Tree Puncher

JohnM127
    Parkour Pro
    This will probably never become a part of ZombieV, but I like your idea...

#19 JohnM1274, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  20. XDBlaze325

XDBlaze325 Iron Miner

XDBlaze325
    Survival Ultra
    eg? This is about zombieV

• Like Like x 1