Helpful Everyday Commands!

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Helpful Commands, most of these will probably be most useful to newer players!

1 ) You can type /online, /players, /who, /staff, and /list to see all player online the server total, the players in the game you're in at the moment, and the staff online! (ones not in vanish)

2 ) You're able to type /ping and see your connection to the server!
Your ping is the connection you have to the server the lower it is the better! I learned people around United States, Virginia gets best!

3 ) There is /lvl top to see the top levels! I love this command as i'm working my way to the top!
/lvl top 2 My username is MajorrNerd you'll see me ;p

4 ) There is the /topvotes (page) also! I believe it shows this as you join.. not many may see though!

5 ) You can type /gc and see how long you've been in that game and lots of other things, try it out!
(I don't know much about this one..)

6 ) (most know this one) You can do /friends to see your friends list! Also, /friend add (username) to add new friends!

7 ) There is /seen (username) to see when a player was last online! Fun tips you can see if you do that for a staff, if it shows some crazy number, like 2759w that usually means they're in vanish! If it shows that for a normal player it usually means they're banned!

8 ) You can type /lvl or /level and see a players level, their playtime, their kills/deaths, and blocks broken, placed, and walked! A few other things as well!

9 ) You're able to do /points me and see how many points you have on your /perks! Those are good things to keep upgraded for pvp!

10 ) You can do /fmsg all to message all your friends! Also, there is /fmsg (username) to message a certain player on your friends list who isn't in the same game as you! You can type /fr for quick easy replies for that too!

11 ) There is also that great command most know /vote! Always nice to vote for the server! It gives rewards for each game!

12 ) If you'd like the [Member] rank for free you can do /link!

13 ) There is also /adlink that's the link to ads. Watching ads give you gems in /rewards!

14 ) To explore the store and what you can buy there is a /buy command in game!

15 ) You're able to do /creative, /parkour, /kitpvp, etc. to go to the other games easily!

16 ) There is also this lovely command not many think of or decide to use it's /ignore (username)! This allows you to ignore the player chosen. You can retype that command to unignore as well!

Well, thanks for reading! These are simple commands that help with everyday use and ones I could think of at the time! Hope you liked them! Add others you may know below, so I can add them to here, if you'd like!

Last edited:

maxmunchy

Banned
I didn't know a few of these, thanks very much for providing this list of commands. It's great to see you helping the server!

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
You can also do /mcrank to see what rank you have in mining, sword, repair and other stuff

/mctop shows who players have highest mcmmo on server

/ps list shows how many sponges you have placed and coordinates

OP
OP
Ex_Admin

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
You can also do /mcrank to see what rank you have in mining, sword, repair and other stuff

/mctop shows who players have highest mcmmo on server

/ps list shows how many sponges you have placed and coordinates
Ah! Yes, those are great commands, but I am mainly putting ones that you have overall on the whole server and can use anytime no matter what. Thanks though!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Well thank you! These will be useful for us in the future.