Questions about ranks

Gerard_Games26

Stone Miner
I'm looking to buy a rank and I was wondering about the different perks I could get. I believe hero rank is the cheapest one with /fly but the store isn't too clear about that. Also how many sethomes do different ranks get. I've heard lord gets two sethomes but I'm not too sure about that either. I pretty much just want to find out what benefits the lord, overlord and hero rank has. Also could you give a recommendation of which rank to get. Thank you for reading my post.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
All of the perks for each rank are listed at /spawn of factions (or whatever other server you may want to buy a rank on)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
/warp info works on most servers.

OP
OP
Gerard_Games26

Gerard_Games26

Stone Miner
sorry im so dumb that I didnt even realise it said it at spawn. Anyway, which rank do you recommend I get? Considering how much they cost.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
sorry im so dumb that I didnt even realise it said it at spawn. Anyway, which rank do you recommend I get? Considering how much they cost.
Any ranks are useful but if you want a specific ability such as fly, you need Hero or above.

OP
OP
Gerard_Games26

Gerard_Games26

Stone Miner
Yeah I recon Ill eigher get hero or overlord. Overlord for the /kits and three sethomes or hero so that Ill also have /fly.