GIVE ME A CHALLENGE

Sash_Potato1337

Tree Puncher
Guys give me a theme or concept you want me to build and i'll do it, I promise.
The reply with the most likes will be the one whom i'll be taking his challenge.

Don't worry i'll make it beautiful.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Fairyland

Themisto

Iron Miner
squidward :>

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
im currently joining the build competition, if I won will I receive real money or ingame currency?

You will receive gems (/rewards) where you can claim your a gift voucher for a certain amount of money depending on where you place, (in the form of a code) which you can spend on our store.

OP
OP
Sash_Potato1337

Sash_Potato1337

Tree Puncher
You will receive gems (/rewards) where you can claim your a gift voucher for a certain amount of money depending on where you place, (in the form of a code) which you can spend on our store.
thanks, but i'm a bit confused about the build competition theme, when I do /comp it says pirates and when you check out the forum it says medieval

Themisto

Iron Miner
thanks, but i'm a bit confused about the build competition theme, when I do /comp it says pirates and when you check out the forum it says medieval
For me it's said Pirates since December last year :L

OP
OP
Sash_Potato1337

Sash_Potato1337

Tree Puncher
The theme is pirates.
and also, (sorry if i'm bothering you too much with my questions) I was trying to apply as a builder but it says I didn't met the minimum requirements in order to post my application, but in reality I actually had the minimum requirements, is it a bug?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Oasis

Last edited: