Helper - Recruitment (Mqrry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MqrryIsHere

First Step
Hi there! I think i would be a very good helper because.... in real life i love to help, i am good at helping, but also, i do like to do stuff for people, and to help out in games! Whatever the rules are, i will not disrespect Maarten, the owner, anybody or any other Staff. I will be helpful, and give warnings when needed to people. I also have seen a guy who was mod but retired and gave me tips for the game. I will ban whoever is hacking for the duration of 6 hours, i will not abuse my enforcers powers, or force/make people do what i want. I will be respectful, not grief, not scam, i will donate to some poor people if they need help, and i will not irl deal scam. I am not the person who will do that stuff, and it would be awesome, and amazing if i could get helper, i will try my best to help out, and also this would be my first time being helper, if i could not help out at anytime i am sorry, and if i can get helper, thank you but, i also would like to say, i will recruit again for helper if i am declined. Thanks for your time.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Status
Not open for further replies.