1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Richest people of February 2018!

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by dylan101202, Feb 13, 2018.

1. dylan101202

dylan101202 Zombie Killer

Yo,This is some of the richest people i know [so far]. A few people who did not make the list will be listed after the third richest. Your probably wondering why i'm doing this, answer to this: I know most of these people are way to rich and should be recognised by all!

Note: Please do not leave a comment if you are not in the list. I'm sorry if you where not but try your best to get listed on here.

List:

First: DdoeMinecraft, @Ddoe : Leading the list with one of the biggest amounts of cash at 150M. I'd like to comment that I was told ddoeminecraft has quit the server, as he is getting through his life and i'd like to wish him the best as one of my greatest friends.

Second: Manitobruh : Coming in with second place with a big balance of 44M. Probably would of had more if he didn't buy thirty skeleton spawners xD.

Third: DepressedYes : It's hard to say i am the third richest but it's true! Do /balance DepressedYes with 30M.

People i'd like to mention and could easily get on balance top:
    KonradMartyrdom
    Greek_
    PIPSLAYER
    Bhrase
    Queendeb
    Superti_
    Emillerz.

I am sorry if you were not listed but make sure to congratulate these people if you see them in-game. I hope most of the people that left on this list have a great life and hope i can see new people coming a long.I will be doing this every month or two if anything has changed or new people. I hope you enjoyed ;-).

#1 dylan101202, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. maxmunchy

maxmunchy Banned

Maxmunchy
    Creative Legend
    Can you take my name off this list please? I'll tell you in game if you want to know why. It's a good list though, thanks for creating it.

3. dylan101202

dylan101202 Zombie Killer

K, sorry if it was a problem.

4. maxmunchy

maxmunchy Banned

Maxmunchy
    Creative Legend
    No worries mate. :-D

5. RingerPvP_

RingerPvP_ Tree Puncher

RingerPvP
    Lol nice list im broke with 10k lol...

6. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Obsidian Miner

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    This is an excellent list.

By the way, you spelled "Where" instead of "Were".