Any Tips for staff Applacation's

Themisto

Iron Miner
git gud :>

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Don't copy the list of requirements and write that you have every one of them to fill up space.

Don't change the font.

Don't change the test colours.

Don't change font size.

Don't use italics.

Don't use emoji's.

Don't capitalise the first letter of every word as it's annoying as hell to read.

These are all things I see people do and they cause people to get denied. They really don't help show your maturity. Especially the use of emoji's, not fitting for a serious application.

Good luck

Zoa

Iron Miner
Don't copy the list of requirements and write that you have every one of them to fill up space.

Don't change the font.

Don't change the test colours.

Don't change font size.

Don't use italics.

Don't use emoji's.

Don't capitalise the first letter of every word as it's annoying as hell to read.

These are all things I see people do and they cause people to get denied. They really don't help show your maturity. Especially the use of emoji's, not fitting for a serious application.

Good luck
<_< ...

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Good grammar is nice, make sure you are completely honest. Also, one thing that they check on is in-game behavior. Reporting people while waiting or before applying or just anytime will help as well.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Be honest and write what you think.

Gerard_Games26

Stone Miner
Play on the server more. No offense but judging from your level in game you've had about half the the amount of time on this server that I've had, and I'm still almost sure I'd get turned down if I made a staff application.