Q&A with the bestselling author of the Let's Talk series!

I will be answering any question I deem not stupid. If you say something ignorant, or idiotic, or foolish, or immoral, you know whats coming to you...

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I will be answering any question I deem not stupid. If you say something ignorant, or idiotic, or foolish, or immoral, you know whats coming to you...

ANY question?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
If the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is 42. What is the question?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
What is higher than infinity?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
If you choose an answer to the following question, what percentage will you get it right?
A. 25%
B. 0%
C. 60%
D. 5%

OP
OP
TheTenderChap

TheTenderChap

Banned
If the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is 42. What is the question?
ahh lovely question, glad to see at least one of my fans has some intellect! I'm sure you believe you have fooled me but unfortunately for you I have a rich history in study of multi-dimensional psychology so immediately I know the question was "If we happen to be in dimension A Sector 140-31 then what do I have in my pocket?"

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
ahh lovely question, glad to see at least one of my fans has some intellect! I'm sure you believe you have fooled me but unfortunately for you I have a rich history in study of multi-dimensional psychology so immediately I know the question was "If we happen to be in dimension A Sector 140-31 then what do I have in my pocket?"
What colour is a 42? I must know for my intense research on the subject of this question.

OP
OP
TheTenderChap

TheTenderChap

Banned
What colour is a 42? I must know for my intense research on the subject of this question.
You're really putting me on the spot here. I have not learned too much on the subject of colornumerics but if 7 is blue and 6 is red, that would 7xBlue+6xRed=25purple over yellow/1=25brownxwhite2=42orange.