1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Playing Earthgames

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by Wrys, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    Hi, my IGN is Wrys, some of you may know me from sky blocks or earthgames.

Over the years earthgames has been exciting for me, because of all the new people I meet. The concept stays the same but social interactions don't. For those of you who are bored with earthgames because of just PvP, there are a lot of things you could do.

1. Make a fort!
    Earthgames isn't all about PvP, as you know, but it's also about the interactions with the terrain that make it different from kitPvP. I myself am a bit fearful that someone may destroy what I've built, but you sacrifice even more values when you fight. Building = time -- Fighting = time, death, KDr buff/loss.

2. Dig tunnels!
    Not only can tunnels help your team transport behind enemy's front lines secretly, but you can also provide yourself with lots of dirt to fortify your own castle from TNT explosions. This leads us into our next suggestion.

3. Explode the enemy's side >:)
    I do this a lot, to be honest. Sometimes I use up hundreds of coins in seconds and go on a bombing run all over the enemy's side. Sure it may make some people mad, but blocking the entrance to the battlefield while the enemies are shooting through it is even more anger inducing. Have fun blowing stuff up, it's cool to see the terrain alter and form unique shapes. Or just enjoy the destruction.

4. Try making traps
    Traps may not be so effective, because it's very noticeable. If you get a really good trap built you might even start a trend in earthgames! The traps I've seen are easy to spot, because it's just a hole in the ground. I recommend not staying under the ground with the trap, because you trap yourself- unless you have an escape route.
    My idea of an ideal trap is to limit the enemy's escape areas. Place two walls between your hiding area(roofed) and your trap - 4 blocks away about 3 x 3 at least. The enemy will run through and avoid the trap, and you can hit him into the trap as he runs by.

This is part of my list for now (I just wrote them as I thought of them) see ya later

Thanks,
    Wrys

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Ausheh
    I'm 150% the one who blows the map up. :-D

3. Gerard_Games26

Gerard_Games26 Stone Miner

Tips for getting better at earthgames: click more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    You'll need a link with that.

5. Gerard_Games26

Gerard_Games26 Stone Miner

lol I meant clicking faster with your mouse xd. It was a failed joke.

6. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    Meh, it was a pretty good joke though!

7. Infectious

Infectious Gold Miner

DayDreqm
    I'm 200% the one whomst blows the map up. ;-)

8. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Please don’t comment on old threads (usually considered a month or so older .

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.