Staff Application.

Should people be allowed to drive at age 12?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my staff application:

- How long have you been playing Snapcraft for?

a couple. maybe 6.

- How often are you online for?

I come on whenever and wherever I am needed. I come on for at least 19 hours each weekday and like 30 minutes on the weekends.

- Why are you right for the job as helper?

There is not an inch of the server that won't be protected under my wings of justice. I will serve you as a loyal staff member to do anything you ask... I am here to please you... I am as loyal as any dog or earth worm. You say ban someone, I say how far. You say mute a hacker, I say done. I think you understand how qualified I am.

- Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted?Explain briefly, please.

I've been banned, muted, and jailed once each. I was muted for standing up to a criminal who called me fat. I was banned for accidentally hacking for 8 hours on kitpvp and then leading staff members on a high-speed pursuit. I was jailed (I do not understand why you're asking about real life personal things such as going to prison). But, yes, I have been to jail. I tried to steal a woman's earring from her shoe while she was playing bingo, but she Called the police. In my defense, she had fat toes.

- Tell us a little about yourself.

It all began 17 years ago when the pelicans attacked Sir James Potter. This brings me to my next hobby; the study of ancient Samurai weapons. My true hope from my many hours of studying these weapons is to one day harness the underlying emotional power of each weapon in hopes to draw parallels from the weapons to modern day Peru thus creating world peace. Sir James was distraught after the horrifying attack that day in the lagoon. I've been doing this for a number of minutes now. This is by far my most successful business adventure.

hound
hound/
noun
  1. 1.
    a dog of a breed used for hunting, especially one able to track by scent.

Some of the languages I speak include: English, Spanish, Sign-language, morse code, Old Korean, Language, Java, A secret language for only me and my friends (lol don't ask hehe). My favorite button on the keyboard is T, but my favorite letter of the alphabet is Q. I find writing with a pencil or pen immoral and inhumane. I EXCLUSIVELY write with Quill and parchment.

maxmunchy

Banned
Hello, this is my staff application:

- How long have you been playing Snapcraft for?

a couple. maybe 6.

- How often are you online for?

I come on whenever and wherever I am needed. I come on for at least 19 hours each weekday and like 30 minutes on the weekends.

- Why are you right for the job as helper?

There is not an inch of the server that won't be protected under my wings of justice. I will serve you as a loyal staff member to do anything you ask... I am here to please you... I am as loyal as any dog or earth worm. You say ban someone, I say how far. You say mute a hacker, I say done. I think you understand how qualified I am.

- Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted?Explain briefly, please.

I've been banned, muted, and jailed once each. I was muted for standing up to a criminal who called me fat. I was banned for accidentally hacking for 8 hours on kitpvp and then leading staff members on a high-speed pursuit. I was jailed (I do not understand why you're asking about real life personal things such as going to prison). But, yes, I have been to jail. I tried to steal a woman's earring from her shoe while she was playing bingo, but she Called the police. In my defense, she had fat toes.

- Tell us a little about yourself.

It all began 17 years ago when the pelicans attacked Sir James Potter. This brings me to my next hobby; the study of ancient Samurai weapons. My true hope from my many hours of studying these weapons is to one day harness the underlying emotional power of each weapon in hopes to draw parallels from the weapons to modern day Peru thus creating world peace. Sir James was distraught after the horrifying attack that day in the lagoon. I've been doing this for a number of minutes now. This is by far my most successful business adventure.

hound
hound/
noun
  1. 1.
    a dog of a breed used for hunting, especially one able to track by scent.

Some of the languages I speak include: English, Spanish, Sign-language, morse code, Old Korean, Language, Java, A secret language for only me and my friends (lol don't ask hehe). My favorite button on the keyboard is T, but my favorite letter of the alphabet is Q. I find writing with a pencil or pen immoral and inhumane. I EXCLUSIVELY write with Quill and parchment.
You've applied in the wrong place, you should apply at https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open and change the department to 'Staff Applications' if you would like to have an appropriate response.

Status
Not open for further replies.