Store chat prompt clickable by everyone

CaptainDoju

First Step
I saw that in the store they say that after purchasing a package the server will prompt a message in the chat clickable by everyone online at the time with the right amount of playtime, i haven't seen that yet. Are they even doing it?

HXK

Gold Miner
OP
OP
C

CaptainDoju

First Step
When a player purchases something of the web-store, a message will come up in the chat that everyone see's stating what they have brought.
Yes but in the store it states that everyone will be able to claim that product as well i believe

OP
OP
C

CaptainDoju

First Step
Only the person who purchases something from the store will get that.

This package will prompt a chat message clickable by everyone online at that time that has the required online time, by clicking this message you claim the purchased package.

To me that means everyone is able to claim that product.

maxmunchy

Banned
This package will prompt a chat message clickable by everyone online at that time that has the required online time, by clicking this message you claim the purchased package.

I've seen it before, it's basically a reward for everyone online at the time. And it's a celebration of a purchase. The player will receive their purchased items personally when they click a message specific to their profile.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I saw that in the store they say that after purchasing a package the server will prompt a message in the chat clickable by everyone online at the time with the right amount of playtime, i haven't seen that yet. Are they even doing it?

There is a clickable message in chat where you can receive your purchase but if you didn’t see it, it usually comes into your inventory after about 5 minutes. If you still haven’t received your purchase then email [email protected]

Cheers :)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
@Jedz I think he's talking about this:

e6ed16797765f09354e9461bd1cbcb03.png

In chat other players (without required online time) you see in chat: "Hey you!". But I do not know anything about it tho...

I know what he means, it comes up in chat saying you have purchased this and you click here to redeem it, as I said.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
I know what he means, it comes up in chat saying you have purchased this and you click here to redeem it, as I said.

True, that's the message the player gets who bought it. But all other players who are also online at that time see the message someone bought something AND a message saying "Hey you!". And if you hover over it it says something like "You do not have the required online time to do this". This isn't about buying something and clicking the message, but about all other players who should be able to claim something when someone buys something from the store

Jedz

Creeper Hugger

Only you get the link to the purchase, eveyone else just sees what you have bought.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
After you buy it, it will usually say "(username) has just bought (package) (information)".