Intruduction of yours truely~~ Me ;)

iPOTAT00

First Step
I am Tato, the only Tato.

My IGN is iPOTAT00, Ive actually been on Snap for a while now, but within the past two weeks been on every day as Ive started enjoying it more, (I have a project I call The Never Ending House. Basically, it will never be done being built.) I play mostly Survival, I dont really have much interest in PvP (But I can probably still defeat you if you dont have God stuffs) I am always building something

I am 18 years of age, I've been playing MC since 2011, my first account is CitizenSnips.

Seemingly unlike most people who play MC, I have a pretty good social life, out with friends a lot, and pretty much on every weekend.

I don't really know how people veiw me on the outside, so I can't really tell you what I'm like, you will have to find out for yourself. I have been called unpredictable a lot, though.

I am hoping to become a bigger part of SnapCraft one day as a staff member, but I have to make a name for myself first.

I am me, and that's all I will ever be.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighbourhood potato

HXK

Gold Miner
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums! :)

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to Snapcraft!
your name reminds me of fallout 4 stuff

maxmunchy

Banned
Welcome to the forums, I see you on the Snapcraft Discord server sometimes. ;-)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft community!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums!

NJConor

Stone Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft (and my city where you are building your house)! Btw is the “never ending house” what you are building in my city?

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
Welcome, '' I dont really have much interest in PvP (But I can probably still defeat you if you dont have God stuffs) I '', bring it on.

Nitro

Iron Miner
Welcome to the Snapcraft Forums! Enjoy your stay! ;-)

CallMeMrMeme.