A Few Banned People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hi guys,

There is a red strike through TheTenderChap and TheVerySafeMan's names. If you don't know who these accounts are I'll tell you about them. Just a few weeks ago the two of them commented on nearly every post, responding in humor. They made a staff application that I thought was my idea of a good read. They've been banned now.

If anyone knows can you tell me when, and why? What did they do wrong?

maxmunchy

Banned
They spammed the forums and acted inappropriately, I don't think Maarten found them worthy of having the privilege of being able to post on the forums anymore.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
They spammed the forums and acted inappropriately, I don't think Maarten found them worthy of having the privilege of being able to post on the forums anymore.

Yeah I messaged him, I also opened a support ticket.

ToHeresKnowWhen also done the same thing, but that is a WHILE ago.

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
TBH, I also reported them. I tried to ask a simple question on here and they both spammed my comment and basically locked up the thread.
People who need help really want to get their questions answered.
Funny is okay, if it is in Off Topic or whatever, but you have to let others post and not keep on posting. Once or twice is funny, dozens is too much.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
TBH, I also reported them. I tried to ask a simple question on here and they both spammed my comment and basically locked up the thread.
People who need help really want to get their questions answered.
Funny is okay, if it is in Off Topic or whatever, but you have to let others post and not keep on posting. Once or twice is funny, dozens is too much.

They are banned on the forums, but they are still in-game. Not trying to say it is bad or anything.

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
Just a note to the comics out there: When you post twice on a thread it's funny.
When you post ten times or don't let others stay on a subject they're trying to discuss because you keep interrupting with stupid stuff, you'll just get banned.

NJConor

Stone Miner
At first, it was very funny. But not after long, it got stupid and out of hand. It became hard to have a conversation on the forums without them ruining it. Some humor is okay, but what they did simply crossed the line.

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
At first, it was very funny. But not after long, it got stupid and out of hand. It became hard to have a conversation on the forums without them ruining it. Some humor is okay, but what they did simply crossed the line.

Yeah. It is not about the amount of stuff you post. Humor should be good. Just because you post a whole lot of stupid stuff does not make you funny.
Just post sometimes and people won't get tired of it so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.