I got Xrayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob259

First Step
I don't call people hackers but I live over an hour run outside of the spawn and its underground with a dirt piece blocking the ladder so no one can see and its not at mining level for diamond so and I'm afking my farm and when I got back he was still there raiding me how did he find me? I don't get it how did khizar135 find me?

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I could be totally wrong about this since I haven't played factions in ages, but when I did play there was a feature that allowed you to search for faction bases. It would give you the general idea of where someone's base is. But it is very possible you got x-rayed, since there's really no way of telling if someone is x-raying or not.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
People can see claims? And see nametags and hear animals/the spawners. You don’t need x-ray to find a base.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Here's how you can detect someone using xray (it is tricky though), if you watch someone mine, and they suddenly make a sudden turn, that is a sign that they are using xray.

HigherTier

Stone Miner
I don't call people hackers but I live over an hour run outside of the spawn and its underground with a dirt piece blocking the ladder so no one can see and its not at mining level for diamond so and I'm afking my farm and when I got back he was still there raiding me how did he find me? I don't get it how did khizar135 find me?

There is the /wild command and so he may have randomly teleported near your base though finding it is another case. He could have been X-Raying as you said or he might have just gotten lucky. The only way to really tell if someone is X-Raying is if you see them going straight for the base after stopping or if they just stand around and start looking around at solid blocks.

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
If you fly and get a bit lagging sometimes it looks like the ground around you disappear. Then someone might be able to see your base

Status
Not open for further replies.