Elysium recruitment

Grommash

First Step
I'm very much so a no bs f lead, plain and simple I wanna know 3 things

1. How old are you
2. How experienced are you in factions
3. What can you do to benefit the faction

More details will be provided in private messaging, this will also include a discord interview to ensure you are cleared for my standards of a member in a faction.

My co owner is Arculus (isaacisgreat) if I cannot respond in game talk to him and he will get ahold of me real quick.

TLDR version of our history

This faction is almost 7 years old, different co owners over the time period but I have always been the faction leader throughout its almost 7 years. We have hopped multiple servers due to numerous reasons, some as little as people quit and there was nothing to do and upwards of staff banning certain key members within the faction killing morale which then led to the forced server move on our end.

As of right now we took about a years break from active pushing for f top but now im putting things back into motion with this server. If you are interested in being an ally please direct message me here and I will tell you about our process for having allies as everything in this faction is very sensitive in the way we do things to the point that our members have rights to armor, chests, etc etc that cannot be denied until disciplinary action is required to ensure the good of the faction.

Last edited: