[Survival] Rangers recruitment

Terminus_2409

First Step
Hey there!

So lately i created a guild called "Rangers" on the survival server. This is a quite unique guild, where we have a very traditional lifestyle and a tribal system. What we are and what we do is explained in this short info text:

"They are protectors of the forest and nature they live in. Due to their secretiveness, others may think they are distrustful or even dangerous, but nothing is further from the truth. Rangers are camouflaged in green and brown armor and their main weapon is their bow. They often use stealth, sneak attacks and other hiding techniques to kill their targets without being noticed. Often also connected to magic. Rangers are secret guardians of nature and innocent people. In addition they are masters of the bow. Some legends tell about Rangers, being able to slaughter entire armies at unawares. However they will only fight for justice! They aren't thiefs or assassins, but they would steal or kill if it's necessary to maintain peace. They are a determined and overall peaceful group of people."

What you get:
- a community of people with the same interests and goals which also grants security.
- a place to live within the Ranger region.
- lessons in hiding and sneaking (also connected to attacking enemies).
- lessons to use the bow, your weapons and other equipment more effectively (if necessary).

What you need:
Due to the fact, that only a few selected people can join this guild, you will need to be outstanding in some way. Some things which would be much appreciated:
- good skills with the bow
- patience
- interest in the lifestyle and traditions mentioned above
- loyalty

We will also have a face-to-face talk in-game after you applied to ensure that you are the right one to join. You do not have to have programs like Skype, Discord etc. as long as you are responsive in-game (via the chat).

If some of you got interested in joining, please apply for it here or (if you don't want to do it in public) message me in-game or privately on snapcraft.net (click on my name -> start a conversation).

kind regards,
Terminus_2409
(Guild leader)
2018-03-06_20.28.45.png