Should Staff Give Warnings for mutes?

Should Staff give warnings for mute?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mili

Tree Puncher
I was currently muted for bypassing the chat filter.

I simply said "h2cker".

Immediately after, i got muted for 24 hours.

I have seen countless times where staff give multiple warnings to individuals who have also bypassed the chat filter. Sometimes, saying even worse things for example, racial slurs.

I want to get honest opinions, Should Staff give warnings for mutes?

I understand the chat filter is already a warning, but what do you think?

https://imgur.com/llss7K3

Backus

Void Walker
You get a pretty clear warning when you first try to say it. I don't think an additional warning needs to be given by staff.

"Bypassing this filter will result in a mute."
upload_2018-3-8_22-21-5.png

JustBeingMyself

First Step
Jrbackus Staff always gives atleast 1 warning to person simply saying to not bypass the filter and if they still do then they mute him but in this situation it was straight away a mute no warnings no nothing!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Jrbackus Staff always gives atleast 1 warning to person simply saying to not bypass the filter and if they still do then they mute him but in this situation it was straight away a mute no warnings no nothing!

When it comes to bypassing filter you don't need a warning as @Backus has shown there is a prior warning in chat anyway.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Staff don't give another warning as the chat message is clear (look at Backus' post).

JustBeingMyself

First Step
Rly then why most of the staff do and he doesnt and also look at the other side of this about people opinions how much people agree and not. that they should give atleast 1 warning

Backus

Void Walker
Your one warning is the image I've already shown.

Yes, I've seen some staff give a warning. You should not rely on that because not all staff do that, because of the prior warning.

JustBeingMyself

First Step
That doenst count as actual warning and alot of people dont know what they can say or not and of course not all staff help when there is a hacker sorry for that but some of the staff doesnt help with that for example me and more people were asking staff for help in the server and their simple response was that i cant right now i am busy just record ur self!

Status
Not open for further replies.